Happy birthday baby girls

Meek POV

I was downstairs finishing up with everything. Only thing that needed to be done was the food. It's been 2 hours since I told Nicki to go take a nap so I hope she's sleeping that attitude off. The doorbell rung as I went inside to opened it. In walked Na, my mom, tweet, and denim.

"Wassup" I say closing the door behind them. "Meek why does Ayan have red juice all over her shirt" Na ask bringing her to me. "Shit" I whisper to myself. Nicki or going to kill me no wonder she gave them clear juicy juice earlier. "I'll go change her shirt real quick" I say grabbing Ayan going upstairs.

"Don't they got to match tho Robert" my mom yells up the stairs. "I'll bring a matching shirt down" I say reaching the top of the stairs seeing Nicki.

"Bring what down" she says as I tried hiding Ayan's shirt. "Meek baby what's on her...... Ugh really who the hell gave her red juice" she says grabbing her from me. I ignored her question as she went to go change her shirt throwing me a matching shirt for Rihyan.

Nicki POV

Everything and everybody were aggravating the entire fuck out of me on top of that my period came on when I woke up I woke up with a small stain on my sweats so I took a quick shower. I was headed downstairs to take some pain medicine when meek was coming up with Ayan.

I grabbed her from him because I know his dumbass gave her red juice. I threw a matching shirt at him as he walked downstairs. Once I was done with Ayan I grabbed the bottle of Advil popping two throwing them back with water. "Ready to go party with your sister mama" I say picking her up carrying her downstairs.

She walked off as I observed everything. Wow meek you did good I said to myself as I approached the kitchen door looking outside at everyone here and my brothers in the pool with meek. Where's my baby Rhy. I ask myself opening the door.

"C'mon A" I say grabbing her hand as we walked outside. "Hey y'all" I say picking up Ayan. "Hey bew, happy birthday Ayan" candi says as she tried taking her but she held on tighter. "Just take her Candi" I say pulling her off of me giving her to candi as she cried. "Oh be quiet girl" I say giving her her pacifier. "She still sucking that ole thing." My mom asks as I sat down. "Yes that's the only thing that'll keep her quiet. Rhy never really sucked hers so we threw it away but now I'm working on Ayan. Speaking of Rihyan where is she" I ask looking around.

"Right here with her uncle O." I heard Omelly say approaching us. "O wassup my hitta" I say getting up hugging him. "Nothing much. Show mommy what you got on your shirt" he says pointing to the 50 dollar bill that was hanging from her pin. My eyes grew. "Really O. She don't know nothing about a 50 dollar bill. Should've given her a 1 dollar bill my nigga" I say laughing. "Hush with all that. Here's a fifty for Ayan but I see she's cranky right now. Boy y'all two just alike." He says sitting down. "Shut uuuuuuup" I say slapping his arm.

I got up seeing if the food was ready which it was so I asked Meeks mom if she could say grace. She graced the food as everyone went to fix there plate. "Hey Candi you mind watching them while I go fix them a hot dog" I ask as she nods her head yes. When I was done I came back with their plates asking candi to follow me in the house. Placing them in their high chairs I cut up their hot dogs adding a small drop of ketchup.

"You alright Nicki" tak says walking through kitchen with a water bottle in his hands. "Not really my stomach cramping" I say as he scrunched up his face walking out. Once the twins were finished we let them go back outside to play games and open some gifts.

Last but not least the cake. We sung happy birthday as I sat their individual cakes in front of them with a #1 candle. Meek blew the candle out as everyone clapped cheering them on to eat their cake. They just looked at it slowly sticking their hands in. "Go ahead" I say as they smiled tasting it putting more and more into their mouths. Soon they were all covered in cake and icing. With the party cake my mom cut it into slices as everyone walked over to get some.

I took pictures of the twins with messy cake faces as meek walked over to us laughing. "Baby what you about to do" he ask as I took them out. "To clean them up why" I ask walking toward the kitchen. "Because I want you to get in the pool with them" he says as I went inside.

Meek POV

I was outside of the pool with my feet in when I looked up to Nicki and the girls in matching swim suits. Nicki sat on the pool stairs with them letting them get wet from there as I hopped in going over by them. "You not swimming baby " I ask as she shook her head no. My stomach still cramping meek. She says holding their hands. "Oh that time of the month" I ask as she shook her head yes.

"Party was nice Rihmeek. Thank you for finishing everything for me" she says while splashing water on the twins. "No problem baby. Told you I got this" I say sitting beside her. "It's getting late baby so lets just call it a night and clean up tomorrow. I wanna go up. Wash them up and put them to bed so that we can cuddle cuz these cramps are on a TEN right now baby" she says getting up grabbing a towel for the twins.

"Alright baby if that's what you want to do then we can end it here" I say getting out as she stood waiting for me. "Alright I want to thank each and everyone of you for coming out today on such a special day for my two beautiful girls helping me and Nicki celebrate their 1st birthday. We pray there be many many many more birthdays to come. So now basically what I'm trying to say is party's over" I chuckled as everyone laughed.

As everyone left I closed the door locking it as Nicki locked the kitchen door. Looking at them on her hip, I kissed their fat cheeks.

"Happy birthday baby girls"

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘