Come home baby

8:45am

Meek POV

I woke up in bed. I don't remember myself getting in taking my clothes off. Last night I was through! I woke up with a banging ass headache. I immediately got up searching my bag for two advils downing them down with water.

Once I took that I looked over and seen a black coat that wasn't here when I left last night. I went over picking it up. A bracelet fell out. Picking it up I read the engraved letters. "O & M 4ever"

"Yooooooooo how the hell Macy coat get in here" I say to myself leaving out heading towards Omelly room. When I approached his door I heard a lot of yelling. I leaned in listening closer to their argument.

"I'm gone ask you again why pictures of you in lingerie in Meeks bed in yo phone Macy" *he had her by her neck threatening to squeeze tighter if she didn't tell him the truth*

*gasping for air* "I I I snuck in when w w we got back from the club" she says

"Yo how the FUCK you sneak in his room when you don't have a key" he says yelling at her

"t t the night before I went to his room. When he opened the door I I I snuck up on him sneaking the key"

"Yo you out here being a fucking hoe man. And to think I loved you." Looking at her wrist "where's the fucking bracket I got you a few months ago? I told yo ass to never take it off"

"It's In my black coat pocket" she said gasping for air as he let go making her fall.

"Get the fuck up yo. Where yo fucking coat" *looking and searching around the room for it*

"It's in m m Meeks room. Baby I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. That was so dumb of me" she says crying.

"One more question. Explain the pictures" he says with his head down.

"At the club I anonymously sent meek a drink telling him to loosen up a bit. I spiked it, not enough to kill him but enough to knock him out. When I saw him leave I came up with an excuse to make us leave early. When we came back I immediately came up stripped down in the lingerie. When u came up asking me where I was going I lied about the whole ice cream thing. I really was trying to get down to Meeks room. I snuck in seeing him passed out. That's when I stripped him and got in bed taking pictures. I sent some to Nicki then came back here to go to sleep."

"YO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SEND THEM TO HER PUTTING STRESS ON HER KNOWING SHE PREGNANT WITH TWINS...... TWINS MY NIGGA. YO ON SOME REAL SHIT YOU FOUL AS FUCK AND IM A DUMB NIGGA FOR NOT REALIZING THIS SOONER" he says getting up walking towards the door opening it seeing me standing here with Macy's coat in my hands

Me: yo I heard everything man. That bitch dead to me. Here's her coat and the bracelet that fell out. *handing him her items then headed back to his room*

I can't believe what I just heard back there man. She did all that on top of sending them to Nicki. I know she's probably stressed on top of thinking I'm out here cheating on her. Then my phone was dead last night so I know she lost it when she called/texted getting no answer.

Speaking of phone let me go find it and charge it. I then went ahead packing taking a shower getting ready to head downstairs for breakfast. 20 minutes later everyone came down with their luggage

I sat back quiet slowly eating my food as the boys talked. Once we were done we headed to the airport. Boarding the plane I tried calling Nicki for the 20th time but she still didn't answer so I texted her asking her to hear me out. Still no response I laid back putting my headphones in blocking everyone out eventually going to sleep.

Nicki POV

I felt like shit. My eyes were red and puffy. I still can't believe the love of my life went to a whole nother state cheating on me with that stupid hoe. I was packing my bags to go to candi's house. Yes she's in New York and yes I have to fly but my doctor and midwife Katherine said it was ok. Dialing her number I told her I was headed towards the airport and that I'll be there soon. I hung up putting the code in, hopping in my truck, and headed off to the airport.

I boarded the plane siting back crying as I thought about the things that could've went on while he was out there. I eventually cried myself to sleep.

1 Hour and 30 minutes later.....

I arrived in New York. I took a taxi cab to candi's house. Pulling up 30 minutes later she came out and got my bags. I paid the driver then headed inside.

Candi: hey cookie how are you ?

I broke down and cried as she came over hugging me. "It's gone be alright cookie. Did you at least hear him out? Meeks not that type of person if anything we should be checking that bitch. She crazy and sneaky as fuck so I know she has a lot to do with this"

Candi: lemme see them pictures.

I grabbed my phone showing her the pictures. "Yo something seems a lil off about these. Do meek get in bed with his chains on cookie?"

I looked at the pictures noticing. "Um no he takes all his jewelry off before he gets in bed" I say putting things together.

"And look at his face cookie. He looks sick more than relaxed. And Macy is smirking more than doing what we think she was doing." Candi says sipping her wine.

"You do got a point Can. So what you saying, she did something to him, knocked him out, then took pics sending them to me and have me thinking he's cheating but he's not?"

"Yes bitch that's exactly what I'm saying" she says getting up grabbing my bags.

"Oh no. I'm here in New York and he gets back today. I'm pretty sure everything came out before they left and O..... Oh my god Omelly prolly done killed her ass. I need to go back" I say felling guilty I left Philly.

" uh NO ma'am momma. We are going to relax and enjoy our day. I'll have you back at the airport first thing tomorrow morning. Besides I missed you! Haven't seen you in 2 months cookie. My god you've gotten bigger momma" she says laughing going upstairs.

Shut the hell up candi you always want to play. I say slapping her ass as we walked up the steps. *outta breath* WHEW bitch I can't keep doing this shit! I'm MUHFUCKIN TIED!

We laughed sitting on the bed catching up on things that's happened these past two months.

Meek POV

We finally arrived back in Philly. I texted Na to see where Nicki was and she told me she was with Candi. Why the hell she in New York. But then I thought about Macy sending her them pics and got mad all over again

Omelly: aye young bull I'm sorry again for what happened. Macy got another thing coming her way. That was foul so she gone get hers, trust me. I let y'all know when tho..

iight I said dapping him up taking a taxi home. I texted Na again asking for candi's number. Thank. God she didn't question why.

Once I got settled. I called her up. She picked up on the third ring.

Hey candi is Nicki there with you?
She was hesitant then I heard Nicki in the background telling her to say no. I chuckled telling candi to give her the phone.

Me: you know you can't whisper for shit right baby. "Ok and meek" she says. I can tell she was still upset but I planned on telling her everything when she got home.

I sighed deeply then spoke., come home baby.

Excuse any errors, thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘