Trust me it's a girl!

Nicki POV

Arriving at the OBGYN center I was escorted to my room instantly. Few minutes later a female nurse came.

Nurse: hi Nicki my name is Macy and I will be working with you with your upcoming trimesters. Lift your shirt for me lay back.

I lift my shirt laying back rubbing my stomach. Still can't believe there's actually another human being living inside of me who I will meet in 9 months.

Macy: now I warmed these up earlier so they wouldn't be cold. *squeezes gel on probe* you ready?

Nodding my head yes she placed it on my lower stomach moving it around. Moments later I heard the baby's heartbeat. I instantly started crying. Gosh these hormones are in full affect.

Macy: your baby's heartbeat is mighty strong. Might be a boy in there. Nah I'm just joking. Most healthy 2 week fetus heartbeats are strong so yours is perfectly fine.

She printed out a picture and wiped the gel off my stomach.

Macy: your due date will be October 14th 2016. Are you planning on having a vaginal, c-section, or an at home water birth. If you're planning on having a water birth I'll set u up with a midwife.

I'll discuss it with my husband. Midwife is something I'm interested in but as of now keep me down for vaginal.

Macy: ok well you have plenty of time to let me know what you guys plan on doing but if y'all decide to do the midwife let me know in two to three weeks so I can set y'all up with midwife appointments.

Ok thank you. I'll be sure to look into it. Have a nice day Macy. "You too Nicki. See you in 2 months for your three month checkup"

Leaving there I went and got my prenatal vitamins. Looking at the time it was going on 12 noon. I was mad hungry. That protein shake didn't fill me up and I should've ate breakfast but I was afraid I'd throw it all back up.

I headed to subway and the smell inside instantly made my mouth water. I called meek to see if he wanted something. "Hey baby you hungry? I'm at subway and was wondering if you wanted me to get you a sandwich." "Hey baby, yeah you can I'm headed home anyways" "alright" *ends call*

I got two foot long subs then headed home. For some reason I was getting a headache I guess from being hungry so I couldn't wait to get home. 15 to 20 minutes later I pulled up and saw that meek was home.

Walking in I seen him watching ESPN relaxing on the couch. "Hey baby glad you made it back safely" he greets and kisses me, taking the subway bag from me as I headed in the kitchen to get plates, chips, and 2 cold water bottles.

Meek: how did your appointment go? *taking our sandwiches out placing them on the plates passing me my food and water*

"Oh it went WELL baby. In fact I have some very exciting news to tell you" *biting into her now messy sandwich*

Meek: oh word? You gone let a nigga know or continue to stuff your face baby? *chuckles drinking his water*

"Ugh shut up meek" *rolls eyes and wipes mouth with napkin* "in 9 months we'll be meeting someone"

Meek: oh word baby. That's dope. Who we meeting? *too busy into his sandwich and the game not catching on to what she was saying*

"Ugh really Rihmeek? Did you not here what I just said boy? I said WE WILL be meeting someone in NINE MONTHS. Someone small and precious that is the outcome from both of us"

Meek: *thinks to himself finally catching on cheesing mad hard* YOOOOOOOO YOU PREGNANT BABY? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT NOW?? *eagerly sits up giving her his full attention*

Giggling "yes baby, we're having a baaaaaaaaaaby, baby!!!" I say with tear filled eyes. Walking over to meek I sit down in his lap as he lifts my shirt up.

Meek: *tearing up rubbing her stomach* yo I knew it man. The way you been acting lately, Fah was the same way with Pap. *rubs and kisses her stomach* when you due baby?

"October 14th" "that's on a Friday too baby, I don't mind I'm just glad we're not delivering our baby on Halloween" *leans down kissing his lips*

Meek: shidd I wouldn't mind long as she's healthy I'm good

"How you know it's going to be a girl baby?" I ask smirking at his excitement.

Meek: oh baby, trust me it's a girl!

Awww omeeka having a babyyyyyyyyy😁😁😁😁😁
Anyways something short. Thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘