They trashed us

Nicki POV

We were all on the way to the airport. I had fun out here but I miss my babies. My mom called one time and that was a FaceTime call because Ayan said her first word, mama. I cried because I've been trying to get them to say mama or dada for a while now. My babies will be 8 months this month. Man time sure does fly, I remember them being so little and now they'll soon be walking.

"iight baby you ready" meek says as we boarded the plane. "Yes baby. Im ready to get back and see my babies I miss them so much" I say sitting back closing my eyes. "Yea I bet you're ready to get back to hear Ayan say mama aren't you" meek say sounded jealous. "Oh my god yes meeeeeeek. I can't wait" I say getting exited. "I'm gone get Rihyan to say dada watch" he says getting comfortable. "Good luck with that baby" I say laying on him falling asleep.

Meek POV

About 12 to 14 hours later we landed. We were now in the range on the way home. Nicki was sleep. After 30 minutes of driving we finally arrived home. "Baby" I say but she didn't move. I got out the car grabbing our bags then went to open her car door. "BABY" I say as she jumped. "Damn meek do you have to be so loud I have a headache" she says as she grabbed her purse getting out the car.

Walking to the door I opened it as she went in dropping everything walking past momma carol and the babies going straight up stairs. Well what's her problem" momma Carol says as I went to hug her. "She has a headache and is mad tired from the plane ride" I say as I sat down picking up Rihyan who was reaching for me.

"So you had fun son" she asks as she held Ayan who was beginning to cry. I knew she wanted Nicki cuz soon as she saw her her eyes lit up. And she's more of a momma's girl. "It was fun. You knew about this all along huh" I ask as she bounced Ayan on her leg. "Yea I knew about it when y'all came to New York for her birthday"

"Wow you're good at keeping secrets. Nicki too" I say as Ayan started crying. "I'll go take her to Onika" she's says getting up going upstairs.

Nicki POV

I woke up to one of the babies crying in my ear. "Rihmeek can you take whoever it is crying out please my head hurts" I say pulling the covers over my head. I felt the left side of the bed go down as the covers were thrown off of me. "Yo what the hell man" I yell as I seen my mom holding a crying Ayan. "UGHHHHH momma can you please take ha out ah hea" I say bringing out my accent.

"Now Onika you know she hasn't seen you in 4 days. She clearly wants you so you ne...." I grabbed Ayan cutting her off. Ayan finally stopped crying laying her head down on my chest as I sat up pouting. "Now did you have to do all that nika. I'll go get you some Advil" she says leaving me with Ayan.

I looked down at her as she looked up at me smiling showing her gums. "You're starting to grow little pegs up there mama" I say as she cooed and repeated the word mama. *gasping* "awwwww" I say as she repeated mama over and over again. My mom returned with two advils as I took them. She tried taking Ayan so I could sleep but she held on tighter.

"Okay A be that way" she says walking to the other side of the bed. I laid back with Ayan pulling the covers on us. Eventually she fell asleep so me and my mom took a nap too.

Meek POV

I walked upstairs with Rihyan going in the room seeing Nicki, carol, and Ayan sleep. I took my phone out taking a picture placing Rihyan down on the bed giving her my phone as I went in the closet to grab my shoes. I looked back seeing Rihyan crawling over to Nicki slapping her softly in her face. "Ayan sit down" she says with her eyes still closed. I laughed at her because Ayan was sleep. "Ayan stooooop. Let mommy sleep baby" she says waking up.

"Oh Rihyan when did you get up here. Did daddy bring you. Where's dada" she says as Rihyan tried repeating dada. "D D D Da" she says bouncing up and down on Nicki's chest as I gasped making her look over at me. "Ohhh shit baby she was about to say dada" I say walking over kissing Nicki on her head

"I know baby. Where you going" she asks as I grabbed my black bag heading towards the door. "Out. Some crazy shit happened at the warehouse while we were away so me and the chasers on our way to check it out. It's always something man" I say walking out

I left Nicki at home with her mom un and the babies as I left going to meet with the chasers. As I arrived I seen chino outside rubbing his head with an annoyed look on his face. "What's good" I say getting out the car shutting and locking the doors.

Chino: they trashed us

Ohhhh shit!!!! Damn it's always something. I'm getting tired of Macy and Tracy hoe asses... But anywhoo the babies learning words and shit lol I'll post a pic of how they look soon. Excuse errors. Thanks for reading!!!!!

-Morgan😘