Daddy's Home (Continued)

3 months later

Meek POV

Me and Nicki were sitting on the couch chillin, watching furious 7 on Netflix, well so I thought. I looked down hearing light snores realizing my baby was sleep. I let her be. She's been real sleepy lately and didn't want to go out today because she hasn't been feeling good in two weeks.

I think she's pregnant but she told me it's just a stomach bug that'll soon go away. Sitting back thinking I would love to start a family with her. Wouldn't mind our first child being a girl. Speaking of child, I need to get Papi soon. He's been with Fah for almost three months because we had an argument on who he would live with once me and Nicki got married.

Yeah I got to see him but it wasn't for a long period of time because his mother is so damn stubborn. I miss him tho. Nicki misses him so it's only right I get him for the weekend and surprise her. Maybe that'll help her feel better and get over whatever it is she got going on.

I grabbed my phone off the table pulling Nicki closer texting Fah asking if she'd let me get Papi this Friday.

Me: hey is Papi busy this weekend? Any football games or anything?

Now that Papi plays sports I make it my business that I go and see him play. Me and Nicki make every game unless something important come up with work.
3 minutes later

Fah🙄: ummm no he's not busy, why?

Me: what you mean why? I want to see my son, get him for the weekend and spend time with him. When I want my son I want my son! No questions asked😑😑😑

I was already furious with her always asking dumb ass questions when I ask about my son.

Fah🙄: yo. Get ya balls out of a bunch. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with but you need to chill. How long you want him?

Shiddd if you ask me, I want full custody but she wanna be stubborn

Me: just pack him enough clothes, no fuck that he got a whole ass room me and my WIFE spent time decorating and stocking up with shoes and clothes. So have my son ready Friday. I'll be there to get him by noon

I put wife in caps to make her mad since she wanna be petty. I think that's why it's so hard for her to let Papi live with us. She thinks he's going to love his stepmom more than he loves her but I already made it clear that no matter what he's going to respect his birth mother.

Fah🙄: whatever Robert. You done?

I didn't respond, just left her ass on read. Sometimes I think to myself what was I thinking, getting her knocked up but I will never regret the outcome from it, my son.

Nicki sighed in her sleep as I reached over grabbing the blanket putting it over us. Turning the volume down I sat back and relaxed eventually letting sleep take over me.

Hmmm... Wonder what's wrong with my sis Nicki🤔🤔🤔🤔 anyways bare with me here. Til then vote vote vote!!!!!

-Morgan 😘