Love you too hubby

Meek POV

"YOOOO you serious" I ask walking in seeing everything trashed and the walls graffitied up. "Yo what the fuck man. How the hell they get in when the doors were locked with the code on?" I asked walking over to Omelly who was reading another note. "Yo O what it say man" I say approaching him as he showed me the note: "fingerprint dust comes in handy these days dontchu think Robert. You should get tired of us by now. I mean if you want us to stop just simply leave that bitch Nicki for Macy or I'll take Nicki from you myself with her fine ass. Yes I'm bi haven't you realized that when I did your wife a favor 8 weeks ago??? Anywhoo you better decide or face the consequences in the future!!!;)

-T 💋"

"Yooo what the fuck. This bitch crazier than I thought. What the hell we gone do I'm tired of looking over my shoulders like a pussy nigga" I say walking over broken glass. "Whatever we do we need to come up with something quick cuz now she threatening to get Nicki. Basically trying to fuck up your family man" Omelly says as I walked outside.

"Man on my pops they not going to harm my wife and kids. I'm gone make sure that. But aye get someone to come help clean this shit up O." I say dapping him up getting in the car going to Wendy's to get something to eat. I called Nicki to see if she wanted me to pick her up something.

Pulling up to the drive thru I ordered 3 number ones both with cokes and a medium chocolate frosty for Nicki. As I payed for the food I seen an all black tinted out Tahoe parked in the parking lot. Grabbing my food pulling off the truck pulled up behind me going the other way out of my sight.

Them bitches got another thing coming if they think they about to stalk me everywhere I go. I'll be sure to be on the look out from now on cause like I said, they not about to have me out here looking like a pussy nigga. 20 minutes later I pulled up in the driveway grabbing the food getting out making sure I locked the doors. I opened the door as Chapo ran past me going outside to the use the bathroom.

"Hey baby I was just about to let him handle his business but since you're here I'll take this" she says grabbing the food and cup holder. I turned going back outside watching Chapo run around.

Nicki POV

Me and my mom were in the living room eating our food when meek finally came back in. He grabbed the bag grabbing his food out unwrapping his burger. "Uhhh baby did you wash your hands" I say as he replied with a smart comment. "That's what's hand sanitizer is for" he says showing me the bottle of germX. "Ok don't be a smart butt, butt hole" I say eating a fry as he gave me a "don't try me" look. Once we were done my mom went upstairs leaving me, meek, and the babies downstairs.

I got up grabbing my frosty out the freezer and spoon coming back in the living room plopping down on Meeks lap. "Damn baby. You just can't flop down on a nigga dick like that and shit with all that ass ma. What you trying to do not have anymore of my babies" he says as I laughed eating my frosty. "Ugh shut up meek. Oh guess what the girls did today while you were out baby" I say sucking the ice cream from the spoon. "Meek" I say looking at him as he stared at me sucking the ice cream from the spoon which was making my tongue ring hella cold.

"Oh shit my bad baby what were you saying. I'm sorry but I was hypnotized by the way you was eating that ice cream over there" he says smirking. I laughed twirling my tongue on the spoon slowly licking the ice cream off as some dropped down on my chin. "iight Onika you better stop" he says as I laughed. "Like I was saying. The babies tried walking today. Well Ayan stood up on her own standing there while Rhy did the same but when she tried to walk she fell." I say finishing my frosty.

"Oh word let me see" he says picking Ayan and Rihyan up. He stood both of them up and came to sit by me. "Come here mama" I say to Ayan as she cooed saying mama but wouldn't moved. Meek called Rihyan's name as she slowly moved one foot then the other. I gasped "oh my gawd baby she's doing it" I say teary eyed as she fell down. "See baby you can't be doing all that scaring them and shit with your excitement. That's why she fell." Meek says going over to pick her up so she could try again. Ayan just stood there eventually sitting down crawling over to me.

"Ugh whatever meek. It's just they're growing up too fast. Their birthday coming up in what 4 months can you believe that baby" I say picking Ayan up sitting her in my lap as meek went over to pick up Rihyan. "Yes I remember us finding out we were having twins. Surprised the hell out of us." He says sitting down. "God couldn't place no one in my life that could give me two beautiful baby girls than you." meek says turning to me kissing my cheek.

"And he couldn't bless me with no one other than my sexy husband that blessed me with them" I say getting comfortable in his arms as we watched Happy Feet. The twins loved this movie for whatever reason. One day Papi was over and was in here watching it so I guess that's where their liking to the movie comes from.

"I love you wifey" meek says cheesing kissing up on my neck. He better stop while my babies are sitting right here between us. I giggled interlocking our hands kissing his

"Love you too hubby"

Awwwwww omeekaaaaaa!!!!! A lot of shit bout to go down these next 6 chapters so I hope y'all ready. And yes I said 6.... This book is soon coming to an end. Will there be a sequel? I don't know that's for me to know and for yall to find out.😏😏😏😏😏 Excuse errors. Thanks for reading!!!!!

-Morgan😘