I need a break

2 months later

December 8th 2017

Nicki POV

"Mmmmm..... Damn daddy" I moaned as meek was giving me deep long strokes while I moved my hips to his rhythm. We've been at it all morning.
I flipped us over so that now I was on top. I rode him nice and slow making him slap my ass. I then turned around so he can see this thang bounce as I took control. He then reached forward rubbing my clit in a fast circular motion causing my breathing to hitch.

"Damn baby. OHHHHFUCK!!! Mmmhmmmm just like that oh GAAAAWD I'm going to CUM!" I scream as he pulled my head back kissing my neck. "FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" I moaned out as I squirted out all over his dick, hands, and sheets. I moved my hips with his hand as I rode out my orgasm.

"Damn swimming pool." He says chuckling. "Happy birthday baby" meek says reaching over grabbing something out the drawer. He then handed me keys. I looked at them and squealed. "Babyyyyyyy you got me the BMW I wanted?" I ask climbing on top of him. "Yea baby. You've been a good girl so it was only right and besides it's ya birthday ma" he says as I kissed his neck. "Mmmmm thank *kiss* you *kiss* daddy *kiss* so *kiss* much." I say going down on him kissing his chest. His dick was still hard so it was only right to finish him off. "Damn baby" he says as I worked my magic.

Hours later....

Meek POV

Me and Nicki were rounding around in her new BMW. Seeing that smile on her face warms my heart. "Thank you baby for the roses and chocolates" She says moving them in the backseat. "You welcome ma" I say turning the radio down a little. "Oh. Baby what I'm gone do with the twins. You know how they always got to have their cups and drinks and be getting it EVERYWHERE!!!" She says driving as the light turned green. "Yea I know. The range is a mess in the back seat. Almost like they live in it."

"Right. I'm glad I finally have a car of my own. But eventually I'd have to put them in here but then they gone have a fit when they can't have their juice and snacks in here. Guess I'll just stick to the range. Lets change the license plate to Ayan and Rihyan's car" she says getting ecited. "You sure you want to do that baby?" I ask as we pulled up to Del Frisco's which has been her favorite restaurant.

"I mean why not baby. I think it's a good idea" she says getting out the car locking the doors. "iight I'll look into it baby" I say grabbing her hand walking in.

Nicki POV

As we were seated I seen a black truck pull by aiming a gun at the area we were seated in *gasping* MEEK GET DOWN!!!!" I say as bullets started flying through the glass. Few seconds later it stopped. When we got up the truck pulled off. "LETS GO" I say grabbing my purse. NOW MEEK!" I scream as he followed behind me. As we got to my car there was a note. "This was a warning. Next time you won't be so lucky bitch"

I balled it up getting in the car driving to get my kids. "Baby slow down before we have an accident" meek says as I sped down the highway. "Meek SHUT THE FUCK UP" I say stopping at a light. "No get the fuck out I'm going to drive cuz you're not about to crash this brand new fucking car ONIKA!" He yells at me as I got out the car slamming the door going to the other side. Once I got in I broke down crying.

Meek POV

"Look what happened back there was crazy as fuck. It sucks not knowing what's next but I'm going to get to the bottom of this baby" I say rubbing her thighs calming her. About 30 minutes later we pulled up to my moms house. "Could you go in and get them baby" Nicki says sniffling wiping her face. I came back 5 minutes later placing a seatbelt over them since we didn't have their carseats because they were expected to come home tomorrow.

I pulled out going home as we sat in silence. When we got home I grabbed the girls out as Nicki went inside. "Go upstairs with mommy" I say as Nicki grabbed their hands going upstairs.

I then went to my man cave grabbing my guns. I called the chasers up letting them know what happened today and come to find out them bitches paid a few niggaa to do a drive by so now we were going out to look for them and them crazy bitches.

Nicki POV

I was on the phone with my mom while doing the girls hair. We had just got out the tub and our hair was wet from washing it. I had my hair up in a wet natural bun while Ayan had her hair braided down. Once I do Rihyan's hair the same in the morning I'm going to undo it so it'll fall crinkly.

"I don't know what else to do momma. They tried killing us, well one of us today. I can't take it no more" as say as she asks where's meek. "Out. I guess he went to go see what was up. Hopefully he'll be back tonight or early tomorrow morning" I say finishing Rihyan's hair. The girls were both sleep so I got up laying them down. "Hey we might just come up there for a couple of weeks if that's ok with you" I say walking downstairs into the kitchen. She said it was fine as I was about to end the call. "Ok well see you in a few days momma. Meek might stay here till everything's situated." I say sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Yeah ok. Love you too mommy. Bye bye" I say hanging up. Sighing I rubbed my head breathing in and out slowly.

"I need a break"

UH OOOOOOHHHHHHHH😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 last two chapters bout to be real interesting but excuse errors and thanks for reading!!!!!!

-Morgan😘