Be safe baby

Meek POV

30 minutes later we were on our way to the piercing shop. The chasers were right behind us. I reached over grabbing and rubbing Nicki's hand. "You sure this were you went baby?" I asks as she nods her head yes. 15 minutes later we pulled up to the spot. "Look stay in the car baby and lock the doors, we'll be right back." I say leaning over kissing her getting out the car.

"Yo chino y'all strapped just in case" I ask tucking my gun making sure the safe lock is on. "You know it bull" he says as we all walked inside. There was a mixed girl with tattoos sitting at desk. "Excuse me do a woman by the name of Tracy work here" I ask waiting for her answer.

"Um yes let me see if she's in. Oh wait I'm sorry she's not in" she says looking at the computer screen. "Yo you serious right now?" I asked getting annoyed. "Yes sir, see it says it right here that she no longer works for us. I guess she quit or something."

"Man FUCK man! Do you know where she could've gone or anything" I say before walking out. "She never pretty much talk to the workers but she did leave a note that was told not to be open by no one but Robert Williams aaaaaand I'm guessing that's you." She says holding the note out. "Yea that's me. Let me see that" I say grabbing it from her opening it.

"I knew you'd come looking for me once you found out I pierced your wife. She has such a lovely clitoris, so nice and pretty I wanted to taste it. As you can see I no longer work here. You will never find me so stop trying. Just know I'll always know where you are. Oh, And meek guess what.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

My sister isn't dead, but you soon will be! Goodbye now;)

💋

"Is there anything else I can help you with sir" the girl repeated as I came out of my thoughts. "Nah you good, thank you I said walking out showing my boys the note.

Nicki POV

I can tell by the way meek came out he was pissed. Him and the chasers stayed outside talking passing some note around. Few minutes later I unlocked the doors as meek got in the car saying nothing. "So was she in there baby" I say reaching over grabbing his arm as he shook his head no.

"Oh well what happened" I ask as he handed me the note they were passing around. Tears instantly fell as I read what it said. "B-but HOW can she possibly be a-a-a-alive. Man I swear on my babies I'm going to find her and kill both of them bitches my damn self" I say as meek pulled off heading home.

"Nah baby we got this trust me" was the last thing he said as we sat in perfect silence the whole car ride home.

40 minutes later we were home. Na and the babies were sleep. Denim was up watching whatever it was on TV. "Hey den den" I say as I put my purse down going over to her sitting down as meek went up the stairs. "Hey auntie Nicki. Do you have a earring on your tongue" she asks looking up at me.

"No baby girl it's a tongue ring. I got my tongue pierced a few days ago" I say chuckling getting comfortable on the couch with her in hopes Na would wake the fuck up. "Oh well did it hurt" she asks looking at the TV. "Not at all. I didn't feel a thing. Just a small little pinch" I say pinching her all over making her laugh.

Meek came down walking over to us picking her up throwing her in the air causing her to laugh even louder making Na and the babies wake up. "Ugh meek see what you did" I say getting up grabbing my babies pacifiers giving it to them. The went back to sleep but Na stayed up. "Hey sis, good to see you're up" I say going to sit on her.

"Ugh Nicki get yo big booty self off of meeeeee" she says pushing me but I held on tighter laughing saying no. "Meek get your wife off of me" she says as he puts denim down. "Nah I'm about to go handle some business real quick. Let her stay over there" he says grabbing the keys walking over to kiss me.

"Be good while I'm gone now baby. Don't be sneaking off somewhere without letting me know you hear me? I'm not playing with you either. Let me know if y'all leave the house" he says

"Ok Ok OKAAAAAAY DADDY!" I say getting up as denim asked why I called him daddy. "That's because I am den" he says. "MEEK! Stop playing" I say smacking his chest walking him to the front. "Aye you gone get enough of smacking me all the damn time whenever you feel like it and shit" he says as I opened the door.

"Mmmhmmm yea yea meek gimme kiss" I say fanning him off "iight keep playing swimming pool" I gasped as he kissed me. He hasn't called me that in a while now but that'll soon change. "Alright alright enough already" Na says walking up on us. I flicked her off still kissing meek as his tongue carefully slithered around my tongue ring which actually felt good.

I moaned as we stopped, rubbing the lipstick that was on his lips off. "Mmmmm ok baby you better get going now. I'm pretty sure the chasers are waiting for you" I say pushing him out the door.

"Be safe baby"

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Excuse errors. Thanks for reading!!!!!!!

-Morgan😘