Beautiful Eyes

Later that night

Nicki POV

I just got done breast feeding my babies. They finally opened their eyes when I gave them a real bath. Katherine cleaned them off but I wanted them to have that new baby smell so I gave them both sponge baths.

Guess what amazed me and meek. Ok so when they opened their eyes turns out Ayan had bright bluish grey pupils while Rihyan had one bright bluish grey pupil and one brown one. How can two parents both with brown eyes have babies to come out with colored eyes? I'm definitely asking Dr. Jones when I take them for their 3 week checkup.

Oh so meek finally showed me his gift for them which were two gold charm bracelets. One with an A and one with a R. I cooed at how cute it was when I put the bracelets on their wrist.

Meek went out to go get me something to eat because I was starving. His mom and my mom stayed with me and my babies. Every since I gave birth to them I can't stop smiling. They're so light skinned with cute lil baby dimples. Ayan sucks on her pacifier the most. I most definitely have to get her unattached to it since I'm breastfeeding cause then she's not going to want to latch on.

"KNOCK KNOCK " I heard small knocking on the twins door. "Come in" I say as my mother walked in with Titi, Na, Candi, and Papi. *gasp* hey y'all, hey Papiiiiiii ready to meet your baby sisters?" I asks as they came in quietly.

I got up with both babies handing Ayan to Papi and Rihyan to Na.

Papi: OMG mommy she smells so good. *watches her as she opens her eyes and gasp* she has blue eyeeees mommy!!!! He says getting excited

"I know baby. I don't know how tho but she does. Rihyan has one blue eye and one brown one. Weird huh?" I ask as I rub my fingers through his curly hair. Na had Rihyan who was wide awake.

Na: you and meek made some cute ass babies sis. And their eyes are a mystery cuz no one in our family have different color eyes.

"I know right. I'm really concerned about Rihyan eyes though. Like how come she only has one colored eye, I don't want her growing up looking off" I say as Candi and Titi walked out the twins bathroom drying their hands.

Candi: ok which one of y'all gone let me hold my god babies? She asked looking at Na and Papi.

Papi: here you can take Ayan auntie candi I want to go downstairs and play with Chapo. Hey says as candi walked over slowly picking her little body up.

Na eventually gave Rhy to Titi as we all walked downstairs with everyone else.

"I have both of their swings right over there if y'all get tired of holding them, which y'all won't, but if y'all do y'all can put them in their swings" I say going to sit down.

"My god where's my husband. It shouldn't take him that long to get my food" I say grabbing my phone about to call him but soon the door opened and he walked in along with the chasers.

Meek: hey baby. I'm sorry it took long had to stop by and see my boys plus they wanted to come see the twins. He says handing her her food and kissing her lips

"Thank you baby" I say grabbing the food. Hey meek can you go get their burping clothes or a bib. I don't want them spitting up everywhere." I say as he went upstairs.

The chasers congratulated me as they went over observing the babies. Of course they asked about their eyes. Meek came down with two pink bibs that had their names on them.

"iight let me hold my babies y'all" he says giving candi and titi their bibs. "Meek gone. You gone be with then 24/7" candi says smacking her teeth. "I'm just messing with ya sis chill out" he says making his was over to me.

Meek: so how you feel baby

"Better now that I'm eating but my pussy still hurts" I say as chino looked at me crazy. "Boy I just gave birth 4 hours ago. Stop looking at me like that" I say throwing a pillow but missed.

It was now 10:36pm and I was becoming tired. Meek went to put Papi upstairs in his room because he fell asleep in the middle of the floor with Chapo. He came back and put chap up as well.

Meek: iight y'all we bout to get some rest now. He says as the chasers got up dapping him tell them goodnight.

Candi: alright momma see you tmrw baby. Congrats cookie they're so beautiful.

"Thank you" I say as she hands me a sleeping Ayan walking to the door. Meek took Rihyan and turned the lights out. We headed upstairs putting them in their room turning on the baby monitor. We then walked in our room and got in bed.

Meek: I'm proud of you baby. You're so strong. Thank you for blessing me with two beautiful baby girls any man could ask for baby. I love you and I'm glad you're my wife. He says turning over kissing her passionately

"No thank you baby for being so supportive. I know I said I hate you but that was just contraction talk. Thank you for blessing me with two beautiful baby girls. I'm proud to call you my husband" I say returning the kiss.

"You know the thing I love about them the most tho baby" I ask as I got comfortable in his arms.

Meek: no what baby.

"Their beautiful eyes"

Awwwwww. I'm going to be using Morgan and Megan twin pictures for this book. Hope y'all are enjoying the book so far. Excuse errors and thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘