Who tf is that?

Nicki POV

Meek leaves me here yet again sore as fuck. We didn't even get to finish our steak sandwiches last night. He put it down so good I accidentally woke up one of the twins which I was told not to do or I was gone get it. Meek is so petty because he KNOWS I can't keep quiet.

Here I am in bed alone, like always, scrolling on twitter and Instagram. After some minutes or so titi and candi texted our group chat

Bitches4LYFE😍👯💅🎀💄💋

Candi: I'm in town wanna hang?

Titi: me too, well duh candi we flew up here together.😒

Candi: shut up bitch! Cookie you woke?👀👀👀

Titi: cookie married now so that mean very night is freak night😈

Candi: I fucking can't T 😩

I sat there watching them chat with themselves before I finally responded.

Me: damn y'all aggy! Yay at y'all being in town, and yes I'm up! And titi whatever happens in my bed stays in my bed hoe!😕😇😈

Candi: oop CLOCKEDT👊

Titi: ok the both of y'all can shut the fuck up or get the fuck blocked😑😑😑😑

Me: 😂😂😂😂😂

Candi: anyways when can we come and see the babies😁😁😁😁

Me: well damn bitch y'all don't want to see me? They're all y'all text me about "can you send this" or "can you send that" 😒😒😒 what about me?

Titi: cookie get ya drawls outta a bunch we miss you too hoe. That's why we asked to go out with you today. 😇😇😇

Me: no correction: y'all asked about my babies FOH!

Candi: ugh yes or no hoe yes or no? Either way we're coming to get y'all so be ready by the time we pull up BYE!

Titi: YEAH. BAI BEETCH*kanna voice*

I laughed at their dramatics as I got up to shower and get ready. Once I was done I went in the twins room not seeing them which let me know meek got them up. He better have gotten them ready and fed my babies too. After I finish packing their bags I head back in the room putting my heels on and grabbing my phone and purse walking down the stairs.

Approaching the living room I seen my babies laying on their stomachs playing with their toys. "GoodMorning momma's babies" I say as they try and turn their fat little bodies my way. "Good morning to you TOO baby" meek says as I side eyes  him. "I was getting to it, GoodMorning..... Baby" I say heading in the kitchen to make a smoothie.

"Where you going baby?" Meek says coming in the kitchen siting on the counter biting into one of my cut up pineapples. "Could you not" I say adding the fruit and ice into the blender. "And titi and candi were in town and wanted to go hang out with me and da babies. They should be here any minute now" I say pouring my smoothie into my pink fit mate container.

"Oh ok then. Have fun baby" he says getting off the counter kissing me and heading upstairs. 5 minutes later the horn blew letting me know they were outside. I grabbed everything, well I tried to grab everything, but it didn't work. "Meeeeeek can u help me?" I yell up the stairs. He came down grabbing the girls and their bag while I grabbed my purse going outside to the truck grabbing their carseats and stroller.

Once everything was situated I turned around to meek breathlessly kissing him before getting in the car. "You got everything baby" he says leaning on my window. "Yes baby" I say reaching my head out pecking his lips one last time. "Alright then you know the routine. Call me when y'all make it there safely. Love you" he says walking towards the house. "Love you too baby" I say as candi backed out of the driveway.

3 hours later

We were walking around the outlet in and out of stores. As I pushed the babies into GAP I felt like someone was watching me. I brushed it off going into the store. Titi and candi went to get soft pretzels and one for me too.  When I was done I met them half way siting down at a nearby bench. We sat and ate our pretzels  talking for a while til the weather started to change. "We should get going y'all" I say wrapping the twins. We threw our trash away walking towards the car.  There was a note with red lipstick on it placed on top of the windshield that read: we always get what we want even it's eliminating the thing(s) that's in the way  💋"

Titi: ion know who TF playing but on gawd they better GTFOH with that pussy ass shit piece of a note

I laughed at her saying piece of a note likeeeee she wants to be the piece of a burger guy soooo bad

"Lets just save the note just in case info unfolds." I say strapping the babies in while candi moved bags around making room for the stroller in the trunk. Once everybody were in it was now time to get some lunch.

Looking out the back window seeing if anyone was coming we were good to go. "all clear Can" i say as I seen a black truck with a female driver just sitting there

As candi backed out she stop jerking the car foward causing the twins to wake up and cry as an all black Tahoe sped by.

"YO who TF was that"

Ohh shit Nicki got a stalker 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 who y'all think it might be????👀👀👀

Anyways  excuse errors , thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘