Welcome to Parenthood

Nicki POV

I woke up with the top half of my shirt soaked. Shit! I forgot to put my pads on my nipples before I went to sleep. They tend to leak out a lot while I'm sleeping. Next time I'm gone make sure I pump right before I go to bed

I got up reaching over grabbing the double pump from the side of the bed turning it on placing a pump on both boobs. I turned the TV on keepin it on low getting comfortable. Meek was sleep.

A few minutes later I heard one of the twins cry through the monitor. "Meek.......... Meek baby wake up..... RIHMEEK!" I yell causing him to jump up out of his sleep swinging.

Meek: YO! *jumps up swinging" "MEEK" I hear Nicki scream. Oh shit my bad baby I'm sorry. A nigga thought I was getting jumped.

He says half sleep. "Uh nooooo it's your wife telling you to wake yo ass up and go get my babies. They in there crying their little eyes out and I'd go get em but I'm pumping" I say pointing to my breast.

Meek: oh shit my baby! *runs out the room returning 4 minutes later with a crying Rihyan and a wide awake Ayan*

Meek got in bed laying them down on their twin pillow. I laughed seeing Ayan looking at Rihyan like she was crazy. "Meek pick her up baby. Where's her pacifier?" I say as meek carefully picks Rihyan up. "Hold her head baby. You don't have to be too gentle baby you're not going to break her" I laughed at him. "Baby she small as shit I gotta be careful" he says laying Rhy on his bare chest patting her back quieting her.

I was finally done filling the bottles up so I turned the pump off putting my breast back into my bra taking off my damp shirt. "Here baby" I say handing him Rihyan's bottle. She immediately latched on sucking fast. "Damn baby she must been hungry as shit" meek says looking down at her.

I picked up Ayan and fed her. She stared at me as she ate. "Hey mama. You're so gorgeous baby girl. I can see you're not the crying type just relaxed and chill like your daddy" I say looking over at him. "Yeah and Rihyan is feisty like her momma" meek says finishing her bottle pickin her up burping her. "I'm not feisty Rihmeek" I say slapping his arm. "Yes you are and when you feisty daddy put in that work having you walking around here floating on clouds" he says smirking.

"Ugh whatever rihmeek. I love them so much. Now I know how it feels to be a mother. Thank you baby" I say finishing with Ayan sitting her up burping her. "Stop thanking me baby. We both put in work to make them. Speaking of putting in work baby...." Meek says smirking at me.

"Uh NO Rihmeek. Don't even think about it. You got to wait 6 weeks til I'm officially healed playboy. Don't get any ideas" I say laying Ayan down in my lap brushing through her curly hair. "Oh we'll see if we'll be waiting 6 weeks baby" he says putting Rhy down.

Looking at the time it was going on 4. "You gone put them back in their room or right here in their basinet." Meek says yawning causing Rhy to jump in her sleep. "In here baby is fine I say gettin up to put Ayan down as he came to put Rihyan down. We got back in bed going to sleep.

I woke up one last time pumping them another bottle cause I know meek will wake up before me so he'll be able to feed and change them. Once I was done I went to sleep.

Meek POV

I woke up around 9. I went to use the bathroom and wash my face brushing my teeth. I came out and seen both my babies wide awake. Ayan was sucking her pacifier while Rihyan was sucking her hand.

"Good morning daddy's babies. Y'all hungry. Lets see if mommy prepared y'all's bottles." I say going to Nic's side of the bed as their eyes followed me. Grabbing their bottles I placed them inside their basinet, strapped them in, then picked the basinet up going down the stairs. I put them in my lap and fed them. Once they were done I changed them then they went back to sleep.

I went in the kitchen to fix my queen some breakfast. Taking out the eggs, turkey bacon, pancake mix, and fruit I began to cook. 20 minutes later I felt a pair of small arms wrap around me from the back. "Good morning baby" Nicki says as I turned around kissing her.

"Good morning baby. Breakfast is almost done. Go sit down at the table." I say flipping the pancakes. "I will once I go get my babies." She says running off into the living room. She came back pushing them in sitting at the table.

I brung her her food and brought mines over too pouring our juice and grabbing the fruit bowl. "So you had fun with them while I was sleep baby?" She asks looking over at them. "Yeah they were chill for the most part til they needed their diaper changed. Oh Na called said she was going to come over later today baby" I say sitting back.

Nicki POV

"Ok baby. My mom and candi said they're coming later too. Hey baby you do know Papi upstairs still sleep. Where's his plate." I say looking around.

"Oh shit baby I forgot" He say lying but I believed me. "Rihmeek!!! Really" I say throwing a napkin at him. "Nah I'm jokin baby. I know he's up there sleep. I fixed enough food for the three of us now chill out ma. You not pregnant anymore don't make me fuck ya lil as up" he says smirking.

"You ain fucking nothing up over this way playboy. 6 weeks you jackrabbit" I say reaching over to pick up Rihyan cause she was starting to cry. "Play with me if you want to Onika" he says as Papi walk in the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

Papi: good morning dad good morning mommy. And good morning babies. *looks at Nicki* mommy I'm hungry.

Meek got up fixing his plate. Chapo barked wanting to come in so meek let him in. He ran right in sniffing the basinet till meek scold him to get back. "Meek don't yell at him like that baby, scaring him and shit." I say as the door bell rung.

Papi: who could that be mommy?

"I don't know baby" I say as Chapo ran past us going to the front where meek was. In walked my dad and brothers. Gasping I got up and hugged them. They washed their hands then I gave Rihyan to my dad and Ayan to caiah. "Lulu you better not drop my baby or that's ya ass."

Caiah: "Nika shut up man I got this. Woah she has blue eyes. That's cool." He says going to sit down.

"Yeah she does and Rihyan has one blue and one brown. Don't ask me how cause I don't know" I say walking around to jelani as he held Ayan.

My dad and meek talked for a pretty long time. I was curious to what they were talking about but I'll find out later. An hour later they left. Meek and pap went to get haircuts while me and the babies chilled. When they were sleep I took a shower quickly. Once I was done I got out and they were still sleeping.

As I got done getting dressed the door bell rung. I ran downstairs opening the door before they woke my babies up. Hey y'all I said as Na, my mom, and candi came in. Closing the door I ran back upstairs with them following me.

Na: you left them up here by themselves sis? Or nevermind they're sleep. she says whispering.

"Yeah shut up and help me get them downstairs so we can sit in the living room." I say as she helped me.

Candi and my mom just had to mess with them waking them up. Now their fussy and want to eat. I went in the laundry room grabbing their freshly washed big blanket and walked back to sit down

Taking my left breast out candi came over handing me Ayan helping her latch on. Once she was latched on my mom brung Rihyan over helping her latch on. She wouldn't take it at first but eventually latched on. I sat back as she pulled the blanket over them and my breast.

"So how does it feel being a mommy nika" my mom says rubbing my arm up and down.

"Ahmaaaazing mommy. I love every minute of it. I'm so attached to them that I don't want to do nothing but be with my babies. I made myself go take a shower at that" I say laughing.

Candi: bit- girl you better shower. Ayan and Rihyan can't be having no smelly mother.

"Shut up candi. Dontchu think IKNOWDAT!? I say looking down at my babies making sure they were getting their milk. "Well that's good baby. It's going to get tough but with the help of that amazing husband of yours, your family, and close friends, you can make it." My mom says sitting back.

"Welcome to parenthood"

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘