Chapter 4

4 days til Meeks home

Meek POV

Me and my boys just left our last connect and now we're on our way to get something to eat cause you already know my nigga Tak stay hungry, as always *chuckles* but that's my nigga tho.  Sitting in the backseat we were passing the blunt, chillin, listening to Omelly tell us about one of his jawns he used  to date a while back.

Omelly: I'm telling y'all, she was bad as fuck. Red boned with red hair. Top it off she had a spine tattoo that stopped right at the top of that fat ass.

We all laughed at how serious he was describing her.

Pmon: my nigga get to the point man *hits blunt, passes it to Coon"

Omelly: alright so check this out. I was on my way home right. And before y'all ask, yes she had a key. Y'all know I was serious about her. Anyway as I pull up I see she's already home. I get out the car and go in the house to see candles lit, lights dimmed, food cooked and all.  She was nowhere to be found.

Soon as I head up the steps I see some nigga shoes that I know aren't mines. Long story short man, I caught the love of my life cheating on a real nigga man. Kicked her ass out and everything.

Tak: man O that wasn't the love of your life dawg, that was a hoe! Guarantee you she was cheating on ya ass soon as you gave her the key. *chuckles and coughs while hitting the blunt*

Omelly: man shut cho fat ass up nigga. Where your girl at that u claim you got waiting on you when we get back to Philly? Yeah hush mouth now huh

Everyone laughs finishing off the blunt. We pulled up to our destination. It's was nice outside so the boys chose to eat outside under the shaded area.

Pmon: glad we get to spend the next 4 days relaxing man. Might hit up a few clubs before we leave.

I sat back taking my hat off rubbing my hands over my waves thinking to myself yeah YALL gone be here relaxing. I'm trying to get home to my baby. Didn't realize I was daydreaming til Coon loud mouth ass startled me.

Coon: aye nigga what you over there thinking about. Something must got you deep in dem feelings man, you good?

Me: I adjust my pants and sit up. Yea man I'm good. Just thinking that's all.

Tak: about what nigga? Nicki

Me: aye chill man she already talking about she gone fuck you up. *chuckles* you're always messing with my baby man

Tak: that's lil sis, she knows it's nothing but love man, nothing but love! *looks over menu*

Me: well I'm glad we're done and able to relax, but I won't be relaxing here.. I say *shyly grinning*

Chasers: why not
Pmon: you leaving!?

Me: yea, tonight actually. There's nothing to really do out here so I'm going home early, you know surprise my wife.

Tak: ohh I get it now that a nigga married and all, lil sis got you sprung *cheesing eating a fry*

Me: hell yeah she got me soft as fuck, that's really my baby tho *sits back daydreaming*

Omelly: alright man while you gone we'll be sure to hold it down out here. Go on home to ya wife man *daps him up*

We ate, laughed, then got ready to go. It was going on 9:00pm and my flight takes off at 11:15. Pulling up to the hotel I immediately get out, headed straight to my room, and started packing.

As I'm packing my phone rung. Hey baby what you doing. I can't hear you, where you at? *puts phone on speaker*

Nicki: I'm sorry baby I was in the closet putting away somethings I bought a few days ago. 4 more days meek then you'll be home

Me: yea I know *brushes waves* can't wait. Prolly won't get in til late so might end up being 5 days baby.

Nicki: *pouts* really meek, an extra day til you get home. *sighs* yea sure, OK! *semi-yelling into the phone* 

Me: I know baby. Don't pout I'll be home soon. Looking at the time it was 10:35. I needed to get going because it's a 20 minute drive to the airport.

Me: look baby I'm tired, had a long day. Bouta catch up on some sleep. I'll hit you back tmrw morning for sure.

Nicki: *pouts* ok Rihmeek. Love you.

Me: love you too baby, bye

She didn't say anything else so I knew she hung up. Aww my baby upset but that will sure change when she sees me tomorrow. I finished packing and headed to the airport.
. . . . . . .

Nicki POV

It's not like meek to just rush me off the phone without telling me how his day went. On top of that we normally stay on the phone til 2 in the morning so I know for sure somethings up. He better not be checking for no bitch cause I swear I'll fuck him and that bitch ass up.

My phone dinged and I looked down to see Na txting me about our daily workout session at the gym. I txted back letting her know I'll be there then went to take a shower.

When I got out I looked to see if I had any txt messages from meek, none. He could at least send a goodnight txt. *sighs* I shook my head while lathering up my body with baby oil and coco butter. Putting on my thong and Meeks tshirt, I got in bed and eventually dosed off into a well needed sleep.

Hey guise. Excuse any errors. I want to say thank you for baring with me. I know y'all waiting on they sex scene so if you stayed tuned for the last chapter there may be a surprise😋😋😋😋 chapter 5 will be long since its the last part of the oneshot. I won't be posting chapter 5 til I get more views and votes. *struts away laughing*

-Morgan 😘