Honolulu

Nicki POV

2 weeks later

Thursday, May 4th 2017

I just got off the phone with the club promoters at club Addiction. They told me everything looks legit and should be ready for us by the 6th. They also sent me a flyer which read "Meek Mills birthday bash celebration weekend hosted by nicki minaj live with DJ ANIT,you don't want to miss it. Doors open @ 10:30pm to 3am must have ticket to get in" I loved it. They had my baby looking sexy as fuck on the flyer. I heard meek come down the stairs as I quickly closed my Mac book.

"Aye baby" he yells "I'm in the kitchen baby stop yelling" I say as he came in kissing me. "Where you going baby" I say as he got a powerade out the fridge. "Out for a run" he says putting his headphones in putting his hoodie on. "Yea cover up baby I don't want no bitch looking at what's mine while you go out there and drip sweat everywhere" I say as he came back over tongue kissing the fuck out of me.

"Damn daddy you better stop" I say wiping my mouth as he chuckled leaving out. My mom should be here any minute now to watch the twins. Candi, Titi, Justine, Na, and I are all going to Honolulu in 5 hours. The chasers are bringing him Saturday.
I had everything packed just waiting on my mom to get here.

30 minutes later the door bell rung. "Mommyyyyyyyyy" I say screaming opening the door. "Hey baby" she says hugging me tight shutting the door. "Glad you made it here safely. They're upstairs sleeping. The monitor is in the kitchen on the island" I say walking in the kitchen grabbing my bags out the pantry.

"Really Onika. You put your bags in the pantry?" She says shaking her head. "What I had to momma. Meek mad nosey so I didn't want to keep them upstairs and have him ask me where I'm going." I say rolling my bags up to the front. "Well guess I'll get going so I can meet the girls at my private jet. Love you. Kiss the babies goodnight for me ok." I say headed out the door into my convertible and off to my private jet.

About one hour later Na pulled up along with candi, Justine and someone else in the backseat."hey cookie you forgot titi can't make it right?" Candi says "SHIT I forgot about that. Well who's that in da...... THEMBIIIIIIIIII" I yell running jumping on her. "Oh my fucking gaaaaawd I missed you bitch. Justine you too" I say wiping my tears.

"Onika I know you ain't crying" titi says getting her bags out the car. "Shut up bitch. I'm just really really happy to see my other bad bitches who I haven't seen in a long time" I say grabbing my bags. "So glad y'all could make it now are y'all ready for HONOLULU BITCHESSSSS" I say getting ratchet kicking my leg up twerking. "You so crazy bitch" candi says as we boarded the jet.

Meek POV

I just got back from a thirty minute run feeling refreshed as always. I headed upstairs to take a shower when I heard humming coming from the twins room. "Damn ba..." I say jumping seeing Ms. Carol sitting in the rocking chair rocking the babies in her arms. "Bet you thought I was Onika didn't you" she says smiling.

"Yes ma'am. You scared me. My bad for cursing" I say wiping the sweat from my forehead. "But where's Onika at" I ask as she got up to the lay the babies down. "She told me she was spending the night with..... Candi for 2 nights then come home Saturday." She says turning off the light. "Ok cool. Um I'm just going to go take a quick shower" I say annoyed at the fact she keep leaving without telling me. I went in our room pulling my phone out calling her but she didn't answer so I texted her waiting on her to reply but she didn't.

"Man fuck. I'm so tired of her playing with me. I got her lil ass when she get back. And the fact she left knowing my birthday Saturday is some fucked up shit. I took a shower going downstairs chilling with momma carol and the babies for the night.

Next Day

Friday May 5th 2017

Meek POV

I woke up to loud ass banging on the door. Realizing I was on the couch with a big ass blanket and pillows I didn't know I slept down here. I got up going to the door seeing the chasers standing there. The fuck they doing over here so early in the damn morning on top of not letting a nigga know.

I let them in going to get back under the covers. "Nigga wake yo ass up we got a lot to do today". Tak say grabbing the covers back opening the curtains letting the bright ass sun light up the room. "Stuff like what my nigga. I ain doing shit for my birthday and Nicki lil fast ass done up and left going to candi's house. Won't be back til Saturday evening. Like what kind of fucked up shit is that?" I say rubbing my face.

"Some real fucked up shit man but go shower and get dressed. We going out tonight and won't be back til tomorrow evening" Omelly says sitting down turning the TV on. "Shidddddd that's fine with me since my wife want to go and be petty, I'll be petty back" I say getting up going upstairs.

Momma carol was coming out the hall bathroom when I stopped her. "Good morning mom. Uhh me and my boys going out after I get done getting ready. We won't be back til tomorrow evening so I uhhh was wondering was you ok with watching the twins for me til me or Onika gets back."

"Sure son. Go out and have fun. I'll be here as long as you need me here" she says smiling as I walked in the room to get ready.

30 minutes later I was ready to go. I went to kiss the babies telling momma carol bye. "Call me if there's an emergency ok. Love y'all" I say grabbing my phone and backpack as we headed out.

We pretty much spent our day getting haircuts and walking around at the mall. "Yo can we go to the strip club or something I'm trying to blow this money elsewhere man" I say getting annoyed. "Nigga. Nicki gone kill us and you if we take you to a damn strip club." Chino says. "Maaaaaan I ain trying to hear all that shit y'all talking bout right now man. Lets go to the fucking strip club and bring in my birthday right" I say walking out waiting on them.

"Yo before we go put this on" Pmon says handing me a blindfold. "Nigga I don't need no damn blindfold for the strip club" I say fanning him off. "Nigga just put it on and do as I say gawtDAMN man you've been complaining all damn day. Just shut up, sit back and put this on, and fucking relax man" he says as I snatched the blindfold out his hand putting it on.

The car ride seemed long as hell. We finally came to a stop as one of them helped me out the car. We ended up walking up some stairs which I didn't know strip clubs had stairs. We must be at some new exclusive type shit.

As I was sat down I didn't hear any music. "Man where the fuck we at" I say as the blindfold was suddenly snatched off of me. I looked around seeing we were on a private jet. " yo on some real shit y'all better tell me what's going on" I say looking around at them as the sat there cheesing and shit.

Tak handed me some paper as I turned it over reading it: Meek Mills birthday bash celebration weekend hosted by nicki minaj live with DJ ANIT,you don't want to miss it. Doors open @ 10:30pm to 3am must have ticket to get in.

"Yoooooo is this legit legit" I asked getting excited as hell. "Yup" Omelly says as I sat back in my seat. "Yoooooooooooo turn the fuck up my nigga. And it's hosted by my baby too. Maaaaaaaaan what the fuck I honestly thought she forgot" I say cheesing. "So this what she's been up to and y'all niggas knew all along" I say

"Pretty much. Now nigga you know your WIFE is not going to forget her HUSBANDS birthday" Deen said handing me a glass of ciroc. "Y'all just don't know how happy a nigga is right now man. Where we headed?" I asked sitting back drinking my drink as chino answered.

"Honolulu"

Boooooy was it hard getting him to the private jet😩😩😩😩😩 his attitude was on a TEN but TU his birthday celebration coming up next😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Also I hope yall read the chapter before this one. wattpad been acting up today. anywhoo.... Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!!!!!

-Morgan😘