Chapter 5 Part 2

Part 2

Nicki POV

6:09pm

I'm sitting here relaxing my body in warm vanilla bubble bath, Meeks favorite scent, thinking bout how my night is going to go. I had already laid out the dress and shoes to match earlier. Adjusting the volume to my iPhone speakers "Seems Like You're Ready" by R Kelly started playing.

"Your body is my playground / Let me lick you up and down." I smiled hearing him say that thinking about what's to come later on with my baby. Speaking of my baby, I can't wait to see him. He really is the love of my life. The way he knows how to treat and care for his woman is EVERYTHING!!!!

His bossed up swag and dominant behavior has a bitch HOOKED! He's most definitely not going anywhere, we're in this forever!

After sitting here for 20 minutes I decided to wash up and get out. It was now 6:30pm which meant I only had thirty minutes to get ready due to the fact meek said to be ready and to not keep him waiting.

I'm already in trouble for my attitude so if I kept him waiting lord knows I'd be somewhere paralyzed from the waist down. *giggles*

Grabbing my baby oil and coco butter lotion I quickly lathered up my body all over. I decided to be a lil naughty tonight and not wear a thong but I did put on a black push up bra so my boobs will be sitting extra pretty tonight. I slid the dress on carefully not to let my curls fall. I didn't want to unpin them just yet til after I finished my makeup. Once my dress was on I headed to the bathroom to do my makeup. 15 minutes later I was done. Checking the time it was now 6:50pm. Great! You're doing good Onika.

Adding the finishing touches to my ruby red Mac lipstick. I reached over and grabbed my Pinkprint fragrance. It's Meeks favorite and I don't normally wear it but I will tonight. When finished with that I look into the mirror and unpinned my curls which bounced right in place. Oscar really hooked a bitch the fuck up nah mean?

I went to put my heels on and stood in my body mirror analyzing how good I looked. Damn Onika you sexy as fuck girl. Grabbing my phone I took a few selfies and posted them on Instagram. Looking at the time it was now 7:00pm and just as I was about to look for my jacket meek txted saying he was outside.

SHIT!!! I scrambled through the closet and grabbed one not caring if it matched or not. Grabbing my purse I ran downstairs. Pressing the numbers for the code I realized I didn't have my phone. SHIT!!! I was doing so good at first. Running back upstairs I ran and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. Running back down the steps in these heels I finally put the code in and head to the Bach approaching my husband.

Me: hey babe *shyly smiles*

Meek: thought I told you not to keep me waiting did I not?

Me: really meek? No hey baby, I missed you, you look good? Noting but *mocks him* "thought I told you not to keep me waiting did I not" *rolls eyes*

Meek: my bad beautiful. *takes her hand, spins her around slowly analyzing her attire * *pulls her in close for a hug* damn baby you look good tonight. Smell nice too.

Suddenly he yanks me and turns me facing the car slapping me on the ass

Meek: that's for keeping me waiting *pops her again* and that's for coming out here with that lil attitude you had. Didn't I tell you I'm gone fuck yo lil ass up if you kept on? *realizing how loosely her ass jiggled he questioned* are you wearing underwear baby? *pressed up against her backside breathing on her neck*

Me: I was already wet at how aggressive he got. I could feel my juices oozing out onto my thighs. *panting trying to control herself* N-N-No d-d-daddy I'm not