I can't do this

Friday: September 30, 2016

5:45am

Meek POV

Today's the day and I'm excited as shit! I was headed downstairs to let Chapo, our dog, out to pee when the door bell rung. Walking to the door I opened it seeing Nicki's mom.

"Good morning son" she says hugging me walking in.

"Good morning mom. Nicki upstairs sleep if you wanted to go up there you can. I'm just going outside to let Chapo run and pee" I say going outside. "CHAPO lets go boy" I yell as he ran through the living room and out the door.

If you're wondering yes Nicki let me keep the dog after me bribing her with a Chanel bag. And besides daddy always get what he wants. Letting Chapo run around a bit I look up to see Na and my mom pulling up.

"Good morning bro. You ready to finally hold your baby girls today" Na says walking up to me giving me a hug. "Hell yea. Nicki sleep tho so if you go in there be quiet with yo loud mouth ass" I say mushing her head

"Boy gone! You loud as fuck too fuck you mean nigga" she says walking inside. "aye her mom up there too just letting you know" I say turning around hugging my mom as she walked in too.

Once Chapo was done I took him to the back. Nicki doesn't like him being in the house with a lot of people around because he gets too excited. I closed the back door hearing him cry.

"Yeah I know chap, mommy doesn't want you in the house right now. Your baby sisters will be here soon though" I say going up the stairs to our room.

"Babyyyyyyy" she says reaching for me. I love when she says baby like that it's so cute. "Hey baby" I say bending down to kiss her.

She was currently wearing a buttoned up night gown that was unbuttoned showing her stomach a little as her mom rubbed her stomach in small circles.

"They been moving baby? I figured that's why you're up. Katherine said she'll be here at 10:15am to set up" I say looking at the time which was now 7:18am

"Ok baby but I'm hungry. And I don't want you burning my kitchen down so....." She says getting cut off by her mom.

"I'll cook sweetie. You just relax ok. Kathy you mind helping me" she asks walking towards the door.

"Sure" my mom says as they both walk out leaving me, Na, and Nicki. "I can't wait to hold my babies" she says getting up going to the bathroom.

"Me too baby, me too" I say walking out heading downstairs hearing the door bell ring. Opening it, in walked candi and titi. They pushed right past me running upstairs. "Well good morning to y'all too" I say shaking my head shutting the door.

Nicki POV

I just came out the shower when I heard candi and titi bust in the room.
"Biiiiiiiiiiiitch you bouta be a mommyyyyyy" titi says hugging me almost knocking me out my towel.

"Well damn bitch. Good morning to you too hoe. You about to just knock deze babies right out of me da way you just shoved the fuck outta me" I say walking past her into my closet. I grabbed some black sweats and a white shirt that said "ready to pop".

Titi: I'm sorry cookie I'm just overly excited. God is blessing you with two babies. This time the right way with you being married and everything, just perfect. Last time you got preg..... Ohh" she says looking at me before she went too far. I knew exactly what she was going to say but I was a child then who couldn't raise a child on my own. I wasn't stable enough neither was my family so I did what I had to do.

"Yeah drop it right there. Lets not talk about that right now or later. How about we never bring that situation up ever again" I say walking out the bedroom leaving the girls behind.