Lets decorate

Skipping ahead to 2 months later....

Nicki POV

I am officially 8 1/2 months pregnant. My belly could pop any day now if it wanted to. I've been in bed most of the time and I hate it because I feel like a slouch. I want to get up and do things in the house so bad. Rihmeek has been a huge help but there's just something's I want to do to my liking.

So here I am sitting in bed watching TV bored as ever. Meek went out to the store and told me he'll be back soon. Sighing I look down at my phone going off to see candi calling me.

Candi: hey momma. I'm at the store and was wondering do you have an outfit to wear Saturday for the baby shower.

"Hey can and no I don't. You know I've been on bed rest these past few months so I really haven't tried looking for anything. I'll find something simple in my closet though if..." I say getting cut off

Candi: uh no. I'm going to get you something to wear, what you plan on wearing? What color you wanted to wear cookie

"Uhhhh yellow.... Yeah I'm in a yellow mood" I say biting my nails. "Get me a yellow shirt I have the pants."

Candi: uhhh no I'll pick out your whole outfit cookie. Relax momma. One more thing are you hungry. Wait of course you're hungry. *laughs* what you want to eat cookie? I'm stopping by to see you once I'm done shopping

"Shut up bitch! I can't help I'm always hungry but since you so thoughtfully asked I'd like two orders of 20 piece chicken nugget meals with a large lemonade from chicfliA."

Candi: well damn bitch you know you not gone eat all that but ok. Anything else before I go?

"Ugh yes could u also get me a ice cream sundae too" I say looking innocent as if she could see me.

Candi: you know what, bye cookie

I laughed as she hung up ending the call. About an hour later candi arrived and we were in the kitchen eating our food

"So what did you buy. All them bags and shit. I'm not gone be pregnant for long so all them damn clothes wasn't needed girl." I say eating a nugget.

Candi: see bitch those aren't your clothes. Those are the babies outfits I got for the baby shower tomorrow. Your clothes are in another bag. I only got you ONE outfit bitch so chill.

*gasp* "OMG candi lemme seeeeeee" I say getting excited in my seat.

Candi: no. You'll see the gifts tomorrow now calm down hoe.

*throws a fry* "ugh you get on my nerves you know that" I say finishing my food going to the freezer getting my sundae and a spoon. "So let me see the outfit you got me"

Candi: hold on lemme go get it so I KNOW you won't peep in the babies bag. *getting up going the living hiding the bags and handing Nicki hers* you better not drop ice cream on it either bitch.

"This is cute Candiiiiii" I say putting my ice cream down holding up the yellow maternity shirt and ripped jeans. She even got white bracelets
And earrings to go with. Something nice and simple.

I put it back in the bag siting down eating my ice cream. "So where's the hubby" candi says turning the channel from ESPN "damn this all he watch when he be down here?"

"I guess. I mean.... I'm always upstairs in bed being on bed rest. Sometimes he come upstairs and get in bed with me. And to answer your question he went to the jeweler today" I say. "That ice cream was good as fuck. I'm sleepy now"

Laying back closing my eyes. Rihmeek came in with a small bag. "Hey babyyyyyy. What's in the bag?" I ask lifting up to kiss his lips

Meek: that's for me to know...... And for you to find out. He says quickly going upstairs.