This should be interesting

Meek POV

It's been three days since our Doctor visit. For some reason I think Macy feeling a nigga but I ain't checking for no bitch. I'm too damn happy in my marriage to even think about the next bitch. Chased to damn long for my baby to mess what I have up.

Today we decided to have a pool party. We were going to tell everyone we are having twin girls. The decorations were pink and yellow.

Nic decided to get a cake that had two sets of baby feet in the middle with cute little baby decorations on the outside. Walking outside Nicki was sitting by the pool with her feet in drinking ice cold lemonade.

She had on a yellow sundress with pink bead bracelets on. Her hair was curly down her back and her face was free from makeup. I thought the sundress was cute with her baby bump being visible, you could see her pointy belly button poking through.

"He baby you need any help with anything?" She asks as I headed towards the grill with the meats.

"Nah baby I'm good, continue to relax ma. I'll let you know when our guest comes" heading back in the house.

Nicki POV

I decided to get up and go in the house to help my baby. I know he told me to chill and relax but I'm able to do things too. Being pregnant is not gone stop me from doing anything. 

I went in the kitchen grabbing the things to make up the salad. We have caters coming at one but I wanted to make the salad. Getting the knife and cutting board meek came in with his face scrunched up.

"Didn't I tell you to relax Onika"

I knew he was serious because he used my government name sternly. "I know baby but you know I can't sit still and besides I told you from the start I was making the salad"

Smacking his teeth "alright when you done with that go in there and sit down and relax till our guest arrives"

Ok baby I say as I wash the lettuce. "I'm not playing with you Onika relax when you're done you hear me" he scolds

Yes daddy I hear you. Kissing his lips he heads back out the door. I'm a grown ass woman who he think he yelling at. But since he daddy I'll do what daddy say do this time but next time won't be what he says it'll be what I say. Fuck he thought

Finishing the salad I went and sat my pregnant ass down. Propping my feet up on the table I turned the channel to forensic files. Getting flutters in my stomach I rub it calming the babies down.

Few minutes later the door bell rung and meek opened the door to the caters leading them to the back. I rolled my eyes because I wanted to help. He so irky and now I'm aggravated. Blame it on the hormones right?

Sitting here I start to doze off when suddenly the door bell rung again. Damn can't even get a nap in good without this damn doorbell chiming every damn second. Meek was still in the back so I got up and went to the door.

"COMING" I yell headed towards the door opening it. There stood the chasers, Na, Titi, and Candi.

Na: well look at momma all plump and what not *walking in hugging Nicki*

Hey sis, I say as Titi and Candi approaches me giving me side hugs.

Candi: *bending down talking to Nic's belly* hey auntie baby you sleep in there *chuckles walking to the couch* 

I laugh to myself knowing she has no idea there's actually two in there. The chasers come in, greats me, then head out back where meek and the caters were.

Candi: "Finally 3 months cookie how does it feel being pregnant? Does the baby move a lot?" She asks

Thinking to myself, yeah they move alright. *rubs stomach* the-I mean the baby moves around. Feels like little flutters. Baby won't actually kick till I'm 14 to 16 weeks though. Boy I almost slipped up just then.