Hiding what

Nicki POV

I was in the bathroom applying ointment to my tongue piercing because it was killing me. As I finished meek knocked on the door. "Baby I'm about to go meet with Omelly real quick. I put the babies in their room and Chapo outside" he says as I opened the door coming out.

"I'll be back later baby get some rest ok" he says as I nod my head walking past him but was pulled back. "Gimme a kiss before I leave baby" he says as I puckered my lips letting him peck them. He tried adding tongue but I moved my head. "Yo really Nic" he says confused. I point to my throat as he eventually lightened up. "See you when I get back" he says before grabbing his keys and walking out.

I sigh in relief being able to finally talk. As I walked in the twins room ayan was sucking her thumb while Rihyan sucked her toes. Picking them both up placing them on my hips I walked downstairs. Walking in the kitchen I grabbed my wrapped orange Popsicle stick handing it to Rihyan as she waved it around.

I went to grab my phone out my purse walking in the living to watch TV. My phone rung indicating I had a FaceTime call. God please don't let that be meek. I looked down seeing it was candi. I answered laying the phone down in the seat.

"Hey cook....ie bitch where the fuck you at We can't see you" she says as I sat the babies down on the coach with me putting the pillows on the floor just in case their little fat butts roll off. I grabbed the Popsicle from Rihyan as she looked at me crazy. The wrapper was wet from her teething with it. "Ewwww girl. Why you gotta get momma's Popsicle wet"

Drying it off opening it I picked up the phone. "Finally! I was about to hang up on yo ass cookie" candi says "whatever hoe, hey T" I say sticking the Popsicle in my mouth sighing in relief. It felt so good pauz.

"Anyways we leave tomorrow evening and was wondering if we could come over tonight and have a sleepover" candi says smiling waiting for my answer.

I just looked at her as I sucked my Popsicle slurping the juices that were running down the sides. "Well damn bitch are you going to suck that shit like you sucking Meeks dick or are you going to speak up?" Candi says squinting her eyes looking closely at me.

I laughed rolling my eyes taking it out letting the babies have some. "Cookie what's that silver piece in ya mouth *gasping* BITCH you got your fucking tongue pierced? Cookieeeeee" she says spazzing as titi looked at the camera asking to see.

"Ugh y'all aggyyyyyyyy. Why must y'all be so annoying and nosey?" I say sticking my tongue out flicking it up and down for them to see.

"Daaaaaamn cookie that's nice. How meek like it?" Titi asks "well he doesn't know. Na took me to get it pierced today but I told him she took me to the doctor cuz my throat was really swore. So when I got back I faked like I couldn't talk" I say propping my legs up on the table.

"Damn. You gone be in trouble soon watch. Look can we come over or not hoe? Our bags already packed and we're headed to the car now, not taking no for an answer" she says walking outside getting in the car

"Ugh fine. Got something else to show and tell y'all too so hurry up" I say ending the call tending to my babies both sticky from the Popsicle. "C'mon loves lets go take a bath before ya aunties get here. Y'all mad sticky" I say picking them up going upstairs as they cooed.

Meek POV

Omelly: wassup meek. Just wanted to meet with you for a few minutes. I think I got a lil info on the bitch that keep harassing us.

Sitting down I pulled my phone out giving Omelly my full attention. "iight man whatchu got" I say sitting back

Omelly: ok so I was on Facebook and I don't normally get on there like that but to post pictures but like I was saying I was on Facebook last week checking my friend request coming across so bitch named Tracy. Clinking her page I saw that she was Macy's sister. So you know me I was looking through her pictures and cane across some old and new pictures which looked like recent pictures of her and Macy.