I love you baby

Nicki POV

I am officially 6 months today. My six month checkup is tomorrow. We will be getting a 3D ultrasound to see the babies features. I can't wait! Meek and I are excited. We spent most of our day today in the babies room putting away clothes.

Their beds came last week along with their dresser. Meek was bringing in the rocking chair so I could sit down.

"My God baby I'm tired" I say sitting back folding little shirts on my belly. "I can't wait til they get here cause they take up my most of my energy." I say yawning.

Meek: I can't wait either baby. Having an at home birth is going to be a beautiful thing to see baby.

"I know baby. Where should we do it? In the bedroom or living room" I ask looking down at meek rubbing my swollen feet.

Meek: well damn baby you trying to be freaky and shit asking where to do it we can do it right here right now if you want.

Kicking his hands away from my feet I sigh. "Meek I wasn't talkin about sex baby. I was asking where should we do it as in the WATER BIRTH" I say sitting up putting the babies clothes in the basket.

Meek: *laughing* I knew what you meant baby I was just messing with you. Your hormones been all over the place lately so I never know with you.

"Whatever meek. I'm hungry though. We should go out to eat tonight with the girls and the chasers, what you think baby?" I say getting up with the basket putting in their closet.

Meek: we could if that's what you want to do then call up ya girls and I'll call up the chasers. We can't be out long though cause we have a 9:00 appointment the next day and I do not want to miss seeing the 3D ultrasound of the babies.

"I know baby. Lets say 4-5:30ish. That way we can get back in time and relax" I say walking up kissing his lips.

Meek: orrrrrr we could go get it popping and cancel dinner and go straight to desert *kissing her neck*

*mushing his head* "move meek. I'm going to go call the girls and get ready. You play too much" I say walking to our room grabbing my phone calling the girls.

Meek POV

After me and Nicki was done getting ready we headed towards TGIF. She hasn't had a burger in a while so she wanted one of their bacon cheeseburgers. We arrived going straight back due to everyone beating us here.

Na: well look who finally showed up. Took y'all long enough. Bet y'all were too busy jumping each other bones.

Nicki: actually Na we wasn't. I couldn't find the right shoes to match this outfit then I cried for 10 minutes because my feet are too fat thank you!

Na: I see momma got an attiTUDE! Daddy needs to fix that ASAP!

Everyone laughed. "Whatever Na" Nicki laughs scooting her chair up grabbing her menu. She immediately asked the waiter could she go ahead and order.

"Damn baby. Just couldn't wait huh. Gone have my babies fat and shit" I say reaching over rubbing her stomach. "Damn they still. Normally they'd be kicking all over the place baby"

Nicki: that's because they're probably sleep Rihmeek.

Omelly: man yesterday was crazy. Didn't have to go that far but it had to be done.

Na: what happened yesterday?

We all looked at each other as we prepared ourselves to tell the girls what happened. Few minutes later our food, drink, and appetizers came. Everyone ate and pretty much enjoyed each others company.

When we were done we said our goodbyes and headed home to get some well needed rest.

Next day

Nicki POV

It's now 8:15am. I'm in the bathroom putting the last touches to my makeup. Meek woke me up early as hell with his happy go lucky head ass. I'm just as excited as he is but damn a bitch tired. Ayan and Rihyan kept me up half the night and didn't stop till 3am.

"Baby are you done yet? I told you you don't need all that makeup shit on your face with yo beautiful ass. Now lets go! You know it's a 20 to 30 minute drive and we need to be on time but you slowing around in there" hey says brushing his waves.

Ugh sometimes I wonder is it me or is it him who's having twins. Once I was done I grabbed my purse and phone heading downstairs to the car.

20 minutes later....

We arrived and was called straight back. I have a new OBGYN nurse now and her name is Susan. She's an elderly white lady who's so sweet to meek and I so we're inviting her to our baby shower next month. My midwife told me she's going to induce me once we see how this checkup goes.

Susan: hey there my two favorite people how are you and the little ones doing today. *setting up the equipment*

"Good and nothing but getting bigger everyday. " I chuckle asking her how was she. "I'm lovely dear. Now lets get you up her so we can see these babies" she says helping me up, laying me back lifting my shirt.

My stomach was HUGE. My back hurts everyday and I'm tired all the time. Lord knows I can't wait for them to arrive . Looking at the screen she turned on the 3D option.

Susan: Baby A (Ayan) is sleeping and my look at her hair. Head full Nicki. *chuckles* what you gone do with all that hair momma?

"Wow. She's beautiful. And nothing but let it grow" I say with tear filled eyes. I looked over at meek and he was happy as fuck with tears in his eyes too.

"Yo you crying baby" I ask looking at him. "Nah it's just dusty in here that's all" he says lying but I know he was crying.

Susan: now lets look at baby B (Rihyan) *laughs* aww look she's awake. Look at her sucking her little toes.

We all laughed at how silly Rihyan was being. I think she's the one who be kicking the most. Ayan just chilling and stay sleep most of the time.

Susan: ok I'll print these out for you. One big one and two small ones. Sounds ok with you all?

I shook my head yes as she got up wiping my stomach. "Your baby girls are nice and healthy. Now that you being this big at 6 months I'm going to put you on bed rest so they won't try and come 3 months early." She says informing me.

"Ok but my midwife wanted to come in 2 weeks before my due date to induce me. Is that going to be a problem or???" I ask sitting up getting off the table.

Susan: no it won't considering your babies heartbeat are strong and their nice and healthy. But your stress levels were a little elevated so I'm putting you on bed rest. Less stress on the babies

"Ok that's fine" I say as she excused herself to go get our pictures. "Wow baby they're beautiful" I say hugging Rihmeek. "I know baby just like my beautiful wife" he says kissing my forehead.

"And who may that be" I ask looking up at him. "You baby. You're so beautiful and I'm proud to be the father of our two beautiful baby girls" "awww Rihmeek don't make me cry again you know how emotional I am." I laughed.

*sniffles* I love you baby

Hey loves did y'all like the previous chapter? I did too! Macy is finally gone thank god. Anywho.... excuse errors and thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘