Can't wait

One week later

Meek POV

I just woke up checking the time. It was 9:45am. Stretching I look over at my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully with her hair sprawled out over the pillows

After heading in last night to change our swimsuits lets just say we didn't make it back out. We kicked everybody out and got down to business.

We went at for a good 3 hours. Nicki really is a bunny rabbit. On top of being 3 months she sure kept up last night not getting tired at all. I know my babies were in there scared as shit at all that screaming and bouncing she was doing. Glad she didn't wake Papi because he would've had a lot of questions about Nicki screaming.

*chuckles* I had to make her go to sleep cause she was gone keep at it. Looking down at her beautiful features I kissed her cheeks repeatedly trying to wake her

"Meeeeeeek stop" she says turning her head going back to sleep.

"Baby" I say trying to wake her but she still didn't budge. I know what will wake her lil ass up. Going under the covers I spread her legs licking and sucking her clit. She moaned lowly. Slowly but surely waking up moaning "mmmmm baby what you doing...... SHIT daddy slow down a bit y-you be acting like you never been d-downtown and shiiiiiit..... Fuck Rihmeek I'm going to fucking cum" shaking and squeezing her legs tight around my neck she came.

Coming back up I kissed her lips. "Good morning baby. Breakfast in bed was nice" I saying chuckling. "Really baby? You so corny. Good morning to you too daddy"

Lets shower. No you go shower and hurry up cause we got those appointments today to see which midwife we want. *smacking her thighs* I'll go wake Papi up, get him dress, then drop him off with Na til we get finished. When I come back you better ready or that's ya ass ma.

Nicki POV

Heading to the shower I was sore as shit. My legs felt like fucking oodles and noodles! I immediately got in relaxing under the hot water. Hearing a knock on the door it was meek.

"We gone baby, when I get back you better be ready! Love you" he says "love you mom" Papi says

Ok baby love y'all too.

20 minutes later I got out the shower drying off lotioning my body with baby oil and coco butter as usual. I let my natural hair stay wet and curly pulling it up into a high poofy ponytail.

I went and grabbed my thong putting it on. I decided to wear some grey maternity sweat pants with a tshirt with two bubble txt one saying "I was planned" and the other txt bubble saying "i was a surprise" next I put my all white Adidas Samoa's. Next I brushed my teeth adding light makeup.

I grabbed my phone and purse then headed downstairs. Soon as I got to the last step the door opened and in walked meek.

"Glad you're ready baby, lets go* he says heading to the truck. Driving I broke the silence. "Baby I'll be 4 months next week can you believe it" I squeal showing my dimples.

"Nah I can't baby" *chuckles* still can't believe we're having twins" *reaching over rubbing my belly*

"Can't wait for Gabriella and Isabella get here" I say laying back. "Who said that's their names baby? I like Ayan and Rihyan" meek says stopping at the light.

Aww I like that too baby. *gasp* how about baby A name be Ayan Gabriella Williams and baby B name be Rihyan Isabella Williams " I say hoping he agrees.

"I like that baby. We can always change it and come up with more names as time gets closer but for now those sound legit." He says

I agreed sitting back. "I'm so sleepy baby" I say closing my eyes. "I bet. You the one who wanted to go all night baby with ya bunny rabbit having ass"

"Whatever boy. Wake me up when we arrive" closing my eyes sitting back the last thing I heard was ok baby as sleep took over me

20 minutes later

We arrived to meet Dr. Jones for a midwife. We will be learning about what a midwife is and everything that they do. He already picked 3 so now me and meek have to choose who we'd like to welcome in our home.

Dr jones: hello Nicki. Hello meek. This here is Elizabeth, Katherine, and Justine. Here are their folders with honest reviews, documents, resumes, etc etc. *handing them the folders* now everyone follow me to our interview room

After interviewing the three midwives meek and I decided to go with Katherine. She was a sweet lady looked to be in her mid 50's and very well experienced with delivering twins.

We sat down with her going over everything we needed to know.

Katherine: thank you so much for choosing me. It is my honor to tend to you and you're babies with care. I'm here to make sure you're getting a good nutrition. That means eating healthy and staying active.

Also would you guise like to go ahead and order the pregnancy ball and birthing pool? Prices vary depending on which pool you get. I can order you one with massage balls built inside the lower walls of it that way when you have contractions the pool will adjust to you lower back and massage away most of the pain.

Me: that sounds nice. How much is that one? "799.99" she says "but we can make a payment plan where you won't have to pay that much right off the back" "we could also rent one instead of ordering one which would be 400 dollars cheaper. I say 299.99"

Me: oh that's even better. "Also Nicki with you carrying twins, we have to make sure you don't go into labor too early or too late" she says "probably could induce you at 38 weeks instead of 40" I nod my head agreeing.

"Are you guys ready to go ahead and get the exercise ball" she asks us. "Um yes why not. How much" I'll give to you for free, on me she says winking and smiling at me.

Katherine: we won't start working together until you're 6 or 7 months. That way we can start preparing you for a safe, all natural delivery. Here's my number if you guise have any questions through out these next few months. *handing them her card*

Also your pool should arrive in the next 3 to 4 months. The ball should be here in two to three weeks. Again thank you for putting your trust in my care. See you all soon. *hugs them packing her things leaving*

"Well that was easy and mad long" meek says. We've been here for 3 hours now and I couldn't wait to leave to go get something to eat. I wanted 2 nice juicy burgers from Wendy's with a large fry and large chocolate frosty.

Heading to the car I ask meek if we could get something to eat before we went to pick up Papi. Of course he drove us there ordering my food along with Papi because I know he's probably hungry too.

Devouring my burger I was almost done getting ready to eat the other one when meek said something. "damn baby, miss Katherine said healthy eating. Not everyday fast food" he says.

"You know what meek shut up and leave me alone. I'll start my healthy eating plan next week" *sipping my frosty because it was starting to melt*

Meek: good. That means throwing away all junk foods then. *chuckles evilly* can't wait

Didn't really want to update again today but since I love y'all enough here. I know it's boring, exciting chapters coming soon. Excuse any errors. Thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘