Chapter 7

Hey hey.
How are you guys?
Hope your doing fabulous.

I'm doing great.

So there's a picture of Keyna.
Please remember to vote ,comment and share with your friends.

Thank you.
----------------------------------------

Malcolm's POV

She thought about what to ask.

"What about you? What are your likes and do you like what you do?"

I smiled at her. " Well I like sketching. Not like a professional or anything. Just for fun. And yes I guess I like what I do. I didn't have much of a choice really. Ever since birth I knew I had to be the heir of my dads company so all my life I worked hard just to please him and show him that I'm worthy of running his company." I said.

"Okay." She said.

"Tell me about your family."

"Well I'm the third born of six children. My sister, Kalisa is the first born ,then my brother Caleb,then me then my brother Chris and then Calumn then my sister Kim." She said.

"Wow you guys are many. What about your parents?"

"My mum was a hairdresser and my dad was in the army. He died nine years ago while he was on a mission in Iraq." She said as a tear ran down her cheek.

"I'm sorry about that."

"Its okay." She said as she wiped the tear away with the back of her hand. "What about you? And your family?"

"I'm the first born of two. I have a sister who's two years younger than me. My parents they are retired now. My mum was a lawyer and my dad used to run my company." I said.

"Are you hungry?" She asked as she stood up.

"Not really but I don't mind eating."

"Okay," she said as she pulled out frozen pizza.

"My turn. Tell me about your relationship status." I asked curiously.

"I'm single."

"Why?"

"Because I just am," she said.

"I don't understand. "

"You don't have to," she said.

"So if someone asked you out what would you say?"

"No."

"Why?"I asked

"Because. I don't need to explain myself okay. Its personal."

"Oh okay." I said letting it go.

"What about you? I heard you're a Playboy. Is it true?" She asked

"No. In fact I only get into serious relationships that might last."

"Really? Because I read in a tabloid somewhere that you sleep around with women."

"You shouldn't believe everything that you read. They are just lies." I said rising my voice unintentionally.

"Okay. Calm down." She said as she put the box on the table.

"Calm down? How do you expect me to calm down? You just insinuated that I'm a man whore?" I shouted.

"I don't see why you're acting up. And I didn't say that. I was just telling you what I've seen. " she shouted back defensively.

"I'm not acting up! You're just being so unreasonable!"

"What are you even talking about?"

"You don't understand do you?" I shouted.

"No I don't. I don't know why you're getting so mad over nothing. Why are you even shouting at me?" She shouted back.

"Just shut up!" I yelled. "Just stop talking."

"What do you mean shut up? Who the hell do you think you are telling me to shut up for no good reason?" She yelled back.

I starred at her and before I knew it, I was hurling insults at her. "Do you understand what I'm saying you black bitch? Or are you just too stupid to get anything through that small brain of yours. Can you understand English? I said shut up and you will shut up okay."

"Did you just?" She said taken a back. "Did you just call me a black bitch?"

"Yes I did." I said as I reached for a slice of pizza.

Before I could, she snatched the box from me and told me to leave.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"What do you mean get out?"

"I mean leave this room if you want leave the store and freeze to death for all I care. I just can't stay in the same room as someone who insults me like that. So get the fuck out you man whore!"

"You will watch your tongue!" I said as I raised my hand.

"What you're going to slap me? Go ahead. It just shows how low you are. Lower than a man whore maybe." She teased. "Now get the hell out and don't bother me again."

I didn't have to wait to be told twice. Soon I was storming through the door and into the counter room. I threw myself on the couch and thought about what she had said.

Who does she think she is? Calling me a man whore? Does she know who I am? She better learn how to respect me!

-----------------------------

Hey guys, I know that its a short chapter.

I'm sorry.

Anyway this is it from me for a while.

See you later.