Chapter 17

Hey
So here's another chapter
I'm sorry I couldn't leave you in suspense.
--------------------------

THIRD POV

She silently followed him as he took her to a small restaurant at the end of the road where they were to have breakfast. He ordered for her some coffee and croissants  and they ate while she remained in silence as he talked about the general history of Paris.

She silently ate and nodded as she listened to what he was saying while thinking at the same time.

"Keyna? Are you listening?" He asked.

Shocked she quickly lifted her head and nodded. "Off course I am."

"Whats the last thing I said?" He asked her raising an eyebrow.

She kept her face composed as she replied. "I can't remember."

"Because you weren't listening." He said as he sighed.

"I'm sorry  okay. I just... Never mind."

"Come on tell me," he said as he leaned on his chair and smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes."No. Anyway when are you going to take me to the Eiffel tower and Notre Dame?" She asked as her face light up. She had really wanted to see this sites ever since she was a young girl.

"How about you finish eating first and then we'll talk about that." He said as he sipped his coffee.

She pouted." You better take me to these places or else.."

"Or else what?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You'll see my wrath!" She said as she starred at him with a stone cold face.

"Fine. " he said. "I'll take you just finish eating first."

She smiled at her small victory and finished her breakfast. He paid for the meal and they made their way outside. It was slightly colder than she had anticipated and cursed under her breath for forgetting to carry a coat with her.

They were walking for a while and until they came to an abrupt stop.

"What's wrong?" She asked from behind his shoulder.

"Nothing. My car is here. Let's get in," he said as he walked towards the black Mercedes in front of them that was parked and took the keys from a man dressed in a uniform.

She was reluctant at first but finally decided to get in. She slid into the front passengers seat and put on the seat belt.

She felt awkward. She didn't know why I mean it wasn't the first time she was in a car with him but it just felt weird to her. There was soft music playing and she pulled out her camera from her bag and started taking pictures of everything.

"So where are you taking me?" She asked breaking the silence that had engulfed them.

"Oh you'll see." he said as he smiled.

"Tell me now. I don't like surprises." she said as she crossed her arms." Especially not from you."

"Fine fine. I'm taking you to The Louvre."

Her eyes widened with excitement.

He saw that she was excited and he smiled at her before returning his eyes to the road. He had wanted to speak but decided against it and so they remained silent for the rest of the drive as she starred out of the window and studied the people and the buildings that fascinated her.