Chapter 11

Hey guys
There's a picture of Malcolm.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Remember to vote, comment and share.

Thank you :)

------------------------------------------

Malcolm's POV

I heard a familiar name as I downed the glass of champagne that I had in my hand. I looked at the stage and there she was, looking like a goddess in her black dress.

Wait did Kalisa say sister? And best maid? No way. That's impossible.

I smirked as she smiled shyly at the crowd and she looked adorable. She said a few words and got down from the stage. I made a vow that I would find her and irritate the shit out of her tonight. Soon there was laughter filling the room as people mingled and talked with each other. I made my way through the crown to where I last saw her but I was interrupted by her.

Elsie.

I should have known that she would be here tonight since she was one of Joshua's good friends but that didn't mean I was happy seeing her.

She put her fake smile on her face and walked towards me. It was too late to run away. She had already seen me.

"Malcolm how nice to see you. Its been so long." She said.

I looked at her, my expression hard.

"How have you been?" She asked after realising that I wouldn't talk

"Good." I said flatly.

"I've been good too. Can we talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about Elsie."

"Oh don't be so foolish Malcolm. You know that we need to talk."

"No. I'm serious. There's nothing to talk about." I said as I made my way away from her.

"I'm sorry. Can we get back together." I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Sorry? I didn't get you well. You want us to get back together? After you cheated on me with my colleague? After I found you with him on my bed? You want us to get back together? That's impossible." I said a s I looked at her. " I don't want to have anything to do with you ever again understood. And don't you ever talk about that with me ever again."

"Please Malcolm let me explain myself," she pleaded.

I disregarded her and turned around making my way to the bar. I drank two more glasses of wine and sat down looking around the crowd and the dance floor trying to spot her.

Then I saw her. She was seated next to a man who, was her brother and she was laughing hard. I maneuvered my way through the crowd and stood before her and her brother. She didn't bother to look at me until her brother greeted me. She turned her head from me to him with complete shock.

"You know him?" She asked Chris.

"Off course. He's the best man. Didn't you know?" He asked.

At the mention of best man she widened her eyes in disbelief. I gave her a cheeky grin and I saw her face harden.