Chapter 33

Hey. I'm so sorry that its taken me so long to update. I wrote this part but then it got lost and I had to re-write it. You don't know how devastated I felt.

Anyway, I Hope you enjoy it.

------------------------------------------

She took in her reflection smiling as she saw herself. She had chosen a black dress that had lace on the bodice and the long sleeves with a low belt and a thigh high slit. She paired the dress with black heels and a black purse. She plaited her hair into a neat side braid and applied a little make up opting for a more natural look. She heard the bell ring and she applied some of her favorite perfume on before studying herself once more and going to open the door meeting his brown eyes.

"You look extremely gorgeous sweet heart," he said as he studied her and she blushed under his gaze.

"Thank you," she said as he studied him in his navy blur suit with a crisp white shirt and black tie.

"Oh I got you something," he said pulling his hand from his back and he was holding a fresh bouquet of red and white roses. "For you sweet heart," he said as she took them into her hand and inhaled their sweet smell.

"Thank you," she said again before going inside and putting them in a vase with water.

"So are you ready?" he asked when she went back to him.

"I'm not sure," she murmured.

"Don't worry you'll be fine," he said as he took her hand in his and they made their way to the mansion.

The ride was long but they talked the entire time laughing together at the stupid dry jokes she made. They arrived and her eyes widened as they drove through the gates and towards the large fountain that was in the centre.

"Impressed are you?" He asked and she simply nodded as she looked at the large mansion that was noe in full view.

He got out of the car and handed the keys to the valet and opened the door for Keyna. She took his large hard but warm palm and got out of his car.She suddenly became afraid at the thought of meeting his parents and he saw the way her face changed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. I'm not sure if I'm ready to meet your parents. I mean this is a big deal and it will mean that were serious and all. What if they don't like me? Why is they insult me and discriminate me?" She said unsurely looking at the ground thinking of all the things that could possibly go wrong.

Her thoughts were interrupted when he gently placed his hands on her soft cheeks and pulled her face to meet his eyes. " Look sweet heart there's nothing to be afraid of okay. I'm sure that they will fall in love with you just like I did so there's nothing to worry about. Secondly we are serious. I mean I am serious because I love you Keyna. I love you and you might not love me back because of the monster I am but that doesn't change the fact that I love you. So take your time. I don't want to rush you to fall in love with me," he said throwing her a flirtatious wink, " other than that I know that you will be discriminated by some of the guest here but don't let that affect you. Everything will be fine. I promise," he said as he placed a light kiss on her fore head.

She smiled at him and thanked him for his comforting hands before he took her arm in his and led her up the dozen of stairs an into the spectacular mansion. As she expected, everybody came greeting him and throwing puzzled looks to her wondering who she was before recovering with a fake smile.

She tried to ignore the stares she was getting and smiled as she hummed something comforting in her mind. Suddenly she heard a loud strong voice shouting his name from behind them, "Malcolm," it said.