Chapter 29

Hey hey.
Here's another one.
Enjoy🙈
Oh and also vote ,comment and share.

Thank you for 10k reads. You're the best.
------------------------------------------

Was she nervous? Hell yeah.
Was she going to show it? Off course not.

She had left work an hour earlier to prepare herself and she didn't tell anyone who she was going for dinner with. Why would she dare?
The day had been short and easy for her so she was quite relaxed when she got home.

First she had a snack. Off course. Then she had a bath in rose scented water for an hour before she got out and started the long process of getting ready. She moisturised her caramel skin before slipping into her under garments and then getting into her dress. She put on make up avoiding her signature red lipstick and going for a more natural look.She put her favourite perfume and accessories on after tying her wavy hair. She took out a silver crutch and nude heels and put them on before looking at her reflection in the mirror.

I look good,she thought to herself as she starred at her reflection looking at the nude dress she had on that had a cut right just above her stomach and had some lace details too.

Not too extravagant. Not too casual just perfect, she thought as she heard the doorbell ring.

She knew it was the driver so she yelled,'one minute' as she switched of the lights everywhere after making sure that everything was in place. Just how she liked it.

She opened the door to meet a tall figure with an attractive face,deep blue eyes, a wide smile, and brown hair.

"Good evening miss," he said in a deep British accent.

"Good evening," she said.

"I'm you're driver George and I will have the pleasure of driving you to dinner,"he said as he smiled at her and she smiled back.

She got into the car and he closed the door behind her, ran to the other side and got in and began driving.

He tapped his finger anxiously on the table. She was seven minutes late and he grew even more anxious as time went by.

Where the hell is she? He thought to himself as he looked at his watch again. Nine minutes.

He grew more impatient when it was eleven minutes past eight and he starred anxiously at his watch. He couldn't see the door from where he was sitting although he wish he could so that he could see her get in.

He didn't know why he was anxious. He was never anxious on any dates that he went to and she made it very clear that this wasn't a date and so he questioned himself as to the reason he was anxious.

Then he was her, walking with her head held high, her hips swaying from side to side and a beautiful smile on her face as she made her way to him in her sexy dress. He stood up and pulled the seat for her and sat down after she was seated.

"Do you know how late you are sweetheart? Twelve minutes late!"he said as he smiled at her.

"Oh I didn't even realise. And I thought we agreed that you would stop calling me that."she said as she looked around. "Its a nice place." She said when she finally met his eyes.