Chapter 4

BIGGEST CHAPTER I EVER WROTE 2800 WORDS

I CAN SURELY SAY THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE , SO DON'T SKIP THIS

LOTS OF THINGS HAPPENING IN THIS ONE

AND

MAJOR NARRY FEELS EVERYBODY

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE

I REALLY WORKED HARD ON THIS

ITS 3:00 AM AND I JUST FINISHED WITH THIS

SO , I am gonna sleep now , you guys

Read :) vote :) Comment :) And fan :)

-------

N.H

I am sitting between Harry and Louis as we ride to the studio. Zayn is driving and Liam is in the passenger seat. Usually it is Paul that drives us around but today Zayn decided he wanted to and therefore no Paul and Zayn is driving. According to Liam it is just thirty minute drive and we all get relaxed in the seat. After I ran down to the car, we all had a big life decision of who will seat next to who. I didn't want Harry and Louis to sit together, call me a bitch but that is so not the first thing I want to see in the morning.

After arguing for what seem like ten minutes which was two, Liam decided it is in everyone's best interest that he decides. I am quite pleased with his decision and I am going to vote for him from now on, in the decision making department. Thinking back to our stupid argument I cant help but feel Louis was doing that on purpose, but I shake my head. Why would he do that ? That's not like him. Maybe he likes Harry , hmmm.

I glance at my left side to see Louis sleeping away, cuddled to the door .I swear if the door accidentally opens he will go down. I turn to my right to find a curly brown mop leaning on the other window dozing off. I smile as I get a glance of his pink lips which are curled up in a smile. He is soo cute. I look in the passenger sit and guess what? It seems only Zayn and I are awake. My phone vibrates in my hand signaling a text. I open the screen lock and tap to open the messages. Before I can look I hear Zayn's voice and I look up in the rear view mirror "You can also go to sleep Ni. We are going to be here for awhile , there's traffic ahead."

I look ahead leaning forward in between the front seats, surely there are cars stuck not much far , not moving. I turn my head facing Zayn " Thanks Zaynie ." I seat back leaning my head back about to sleep totally forgetting about the message.

I am woken up not to late from a dreamless sleep by the voices around me. I can feel someone bouncing from my left side. I yawn and blink my eyes open , tired enough to sit up straight.

" Are we there yet ?!" Louis's voice rang in the small space of the car. God !! could that idiot be anymore loud! Zayn says calmly "almost their Lou, seat tight."

I turn to my right and see Harry bending , curious I put my hand on his back " What are ya doing down there?"

He sits up smiling at me and takes my hand in his " Your phone slipped from your hand when you were asleep." I blush as he hands me my phone.

I fiddle with it checking for any damage as I hear in there conversation " Lou!! Why are you so excited ? Someone was rather angry with the whole acting thing ?" Harry teases Lou earning chuckles from Liam and Zayn.

I watch Louis's faces blushing scarlet and ponder if he is blushing because of Harry or his comment? Ofcourse , his comment.

"Oh common Haz , I am just you know , want to know what is going to happen inside."