Sequel

Niall and Harry , their story is not ended here.This is just the beginning of their story. Beginning of what we called as True Love .

This story is the survival of their True Love in a world were publicity , media , tours and lights leads to the doubts , anger , hurt , insecurities and heart break. This is the story of them overcoming all the hurdles in their path , their bond growing stronger than before and them reuniting in the end .

The story will be sad , heart breaking but worth it in the end .Because when you love someone and can't live without them all the pain is always worth it in the end.

If I am being honest with you guys when I was writing You are in Love which is based on the same song ( lyrics to lyrics )  (if you read the book you know what I am talking about) Secret Love Song was my jam those days and I madly wanted to write one story on that song .

In my Everything Narry book I have said  that song ( Secret love song ) reminds me strongly of narry and I wrote one chapter one the lines

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you I die little more

And after that I was not able to write the whole thing , I had no story and nothing , the worst writers block till date , it almost lasted for a month in which I started writing ( Family , Solitude and One shots ) all of my one shots are mostly of boys in band, on the bus etc etc , it was all for this story but it never happened .

But then in midst of all this writing I had this crazy idea of Faking Narry and I decided why not! and began writing . After finishing 10 chapters I decided to post it and see the response ( it didn't got that much only few Lovelies that stole my heart reading the first 10 chapters and loving it *god bless you guys , you know who you are ) ( couldn't help but make that reference ;) ) . And as I proceeded with this story I knew I got a background for Secret love song .

And That is my Sequel (more or less of it but not the whole idea , no ) .

Its happening and although I deleted that one chapter I am going to write a brand new story and it is going to be heart warming , lots of drama , pain and Narry 💜

I just need all your support so go read  , vote and comment because at the end this all stories are for you guys only

Here is the title you guys voted on

Narry Storan

And it is going to be

52 Parts
Story

Have a lovely day
lovelies  😘

Lots of Love

See you soon 👋