Chapter 17

I am sorry for not updating lately , I have been so busy with exams ( yes , I had my finals and no I didn't study well , blaming wattpad) . Also , I wrote this just now and its pretty okay . I got 500+ reads which I am very grateful for , thank you all for reading :)

CUTE AS A BUTTON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU 😘

Also , I have some new works coming up now that my exams are over. I am soo exited for my all new stories , I will be introducing them SOON !!

Anways without further ado , here is the next chapter .

~~

After the pleasant , simple and down right embarrassing lunch we dropped her at her place .I always have a great time with the Style's duo , they are both fun to watch . They are like Tom & Jerry , always at each others throat, but love each other and are always their for each other . It is always a nice change to watch them , as I and my brother have a different kind of ,what do you say , bonding .

I am the baby of the family and Greg ,my older brother act to be my dad half of the time . He is the over protective , fatherly and caring brother .And frankly , I will not ask for anything different , he is more better than anything else . We are not like Tom & Jerry ,although he can be over reactive and sometimes annoying , but then what sibling isn't .

Anyways ,back to my main topic . After we dropped Gemma off , and she wishing her good luck for the movie and we did the same , of course for her baby we decided to spend our day together . Well ,Harry decided  he had nothing better to do , and he was totally free so we can do something . And who am I to say no to that sexy man .

I was over the moon and wanted to dance and scream , but settled to laugh and nod my excitedly to which he chuckled shaking hid head . I didn't mind then , I am cute  anyways. I mean , he wanted to spend more time with me . No one is forcing him, I didn't even ask , so he is not doing this by obligation .He wants to hang out with me because He . Wants .to .and he is free too .

I mean he could have easily gone to Louis's or something, but maybe he asked him and he said no , that's why he asked me . No , that's not possible ,but it is isn't it ? Since ,when Harry wanted to be with me instead of Louis Tomlinson .

So, because of my insecure arse and over thinking I blurted out . Harry was driving as I was listening to songs , playing in the car when the doubts flooded my mind. And before I notice words had already left my mouth .

Harry somewhat confused turned his head towards my side , eyeing me before looking ahead " What do you mean ? "

I gulped hands tapping on my thigh as I reasoned, its now or never  .If he says yes , he asked Lou before asking me , I am gonna cancel the hanging out .