Chapter 19

AN

I have noticed these days that this story is gaining views and people are recognizing it. I am so happy about it , love you all for reading my story .The reason for not updating recently is that the chapters needed little more improvising and I wanted to give this my 100% .Anywho , Now I am here and the story is going to get lot more interesting :)
I appreciate your patience and without further do here is the chapter.

Enjoy :) And I really appreciate feedback!

~~

Blood , Blood and bodies everywhere. The whole scene was one to cringe for and a person with light stomach will repeatedly throw up after every five minutes. But then if you get to see hot Andrew Lincoln dashing around the zombie invaded streets firing shots , well you have nothing to complain about. Yes, you guessed right and even if you didn't I am gonna state: walking dead is the most amazing series ever made.

I never thought about zombie apocalypse , what would happen if there would indeed be a zombie invasion one day. I have heard it around a few times but never really given it a thought. But now seeing this series I know one thing, it is going to be insane .

I know people might think of this series as disgusting and groosome to the point were you can't even eat chips while watching. But I think the whole point of the series is survival. The struggle to survive who were lucky and strong enough to stay alive and to adapt to a world filled with zombies and humans some of are more dangerous than the zombies themselves.

I say , aren't we all surviving right now . The world doesn't need zombie apocalypse for people to be called survivors . Each one of us in our own different ways are survivors , dealing our own tragedies. Some are small and others terrific , but the amount of pressure and stress they put can be related . Everyone is struggling in this world , rich or poor . But if I talk about Zombie apocalypse , and what would I do , then I must say the first and foremost thing would be store as much amount of food I can , because to fight for our survival we definately need energy which can only be provided by healthy food.

Now you must be wondering what one famous boy out of the most famous boyband is sitting on the couch and watching walking dead while spouting phyilosophy. Don't I have work or something , maybe shows to do or go on tour since I am in a freaking band. Let me tell you , no I don't have work to do or tour to go on to .Infact, I have been doing nothing but sitting on this couch , not to mention at 1 in the afternoon watching this amazing series for one month now.

The only time I have been out is to go on the set of our movie and other times with Harry for one of our bonding sessions. With the movie on floor , management had decided to halt the world tour for a year and for us to stay in London till the time we finish. So , now we are doing occasional shows around London and not outside . Interviews have been cancel due to the contract we had signed with the producers as the word has got out about us doing movie.