I'm A Warrior With Or Without A Man

Chapter 6

Demi's POV

  It honestly means a lot to me that Simon took time out of his busy schedule just to see me skip around the stage and sing for three hours. Not many people would do that. Wilmer tries, but he can't always keep still for long periods of time. That's part of the reason why I wanted to have another guest for a change. To be frank, I actually prefer having Simon in the audience over Wilmer. If Wilmer ever found out, he'd probably kill both of us. I mean part of me feels guilty for hiding my adventures with Simon from him, but it's the only way I can see Simon in peace. 

    "Thank you again Simon for coming. I really appreciate it." "Anything for you Demi. Say you must be hungry and tired. Want to get a bite of food and then I'll bring you home?" I laugh. "You know me so well and yes that would be great." We end up going Tony's Pizza in downtown L.A. near the Staple Center because they have the best pizza in the city. Simon and I end up splitting a large cheese pizza. As soon the pizza arrives to our table, I grab three huge slices to put on my plate. Simon gawks at me. "What old man, you think a brat like me can't eat? Well I can." He laughs. "I'm not doubting you." 

     He leans forward a bit. "Demi there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about. Your manager called me last night and told me that he needs help managing some bookings and such for you and Nick's tour." I raise an eyebrow in confusion. "He asked me if I would take over the duties and go on tour with you guys." I smile instantly. "What would you think of me being your temporary manager?" "YES YES YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I nearly knock over the table in excitement. 

     I know it's wrong for me to have been hoping for this, but I really don't care. Simon gets to go on tour with me and that's the greatest news I've gotten all week. Wilmer will probably have an emotional breakdown over this and for the first time in forever, I could truly care less. If he wants to leave me, then he is more than welcome to. I'm a warrior with or without a man. 

Hoped you that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary