Leave

Leave

Chapter 8

Demi's POV

    After having a couple hours to think to myself, I head upstairs to the bedroom. I really need to talk to Wilmer about the tour updates before someone else tells him. That someone being Simon of course. I love Simon dearly, but he has a way of stirring up trouble when it isn't needed. I knock on the door quietly. Wilmer shouts. "Come in!" I open the door and find him stuffing his face with potato chips. "Wilmer, can we talk? It's kind of important. I promise after that I'll leave you be for the rest of the night because it's something you'll most likely need to process." He nods, letting me talk.

    "Well I found out some interesting news earlier today during rehearsal. As you probably knew, I was with Simon for most of the day." He glares at me for saying that but I brush it off. "I found out that my manager is not able to go on tour with me due to some personal and business conflicts, but I was able to get a replacement." "That's good. Who's your new manager?" I take a deep breath. "My new manager is..... Simon Cowell." His jaw drops for a few seconds and then his face tenses up. 

      "Demi you have got to be kidding me? As if that perv hasn't been with you enough lately. If you can't that he's in love with you, then there's not hope for you and possibly for us. Please don't tell me you agreed to this." I bite my lip not wanting to answer yes. "Seriously Demi. I've been doing some serious thinking that past couple hours and for the first time, I realized that I have been a douchebag lately. I have done and said some horrible things and I was going to apologize, but now, I don't have any reason to. Which is way I want you out." I look at him in shock. "You can't be serious. Please tell you're not serious." He gives me the darkest look I've ever seen before on him. I try to hold back my tears. "I'll have my things out within a couple days then. I'm really sorry Wilmer that I am not in love with you anymore and for wasting your time. I wish you the best and maybe one day if you are able to dig deep down in your heart, you will be able to forgive me."

      He doesn't respond verbally, but gives me a subtle nod. I leave the bedroom and go back to the couch to let everything out. It's hard enough to have to start packing my belongings in the morning, but now I have to find a new place to live. I need to talk to Simon as soon as possible. He's the only one who can help me in the slightest.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary