Back Home

Back Home

Chapter 44

Demi's POV 

       A few days later... back home...

       Hawaii was out of this world. It's sad to have to leave paradise, but everyone has to get back to reality at some point. Simon has a company to manage and I have a new album that needs to get recorded. At least we have the rest of the day to get rid off the jetlag before living life again. I'm so tired from the long flight. 

      Simon is in bed sleeping so I'm helping him by unpacking his luggage along with mine. He brought twice as much stuff as I did. You'd think it'd be the other way around, but it isn't. What makes it more difficult is his dirty clothes are mixed his clean ones. I sigh. This means twice the work.

Two hours later...

     I'm finally done packing as Simon wakes up from his nap. He has that sexy sleepy voice. "Hey Dem. Nice job unpacking." I roll my eyes. "Thank you for not organizing your clothes and such. I had such a great time trying to analyze the cleanliness of your clothes." He laughs and I throw a slipper at him. He pretends to be hurt and I end up laughing myself. 

     "You had your beauty sleep old man. Now it's my turn." I jump into the bed like a child and instantly throw the blankets on top of me. It only takes me a couple minutes to drift off to sleep. 

Hoped you guys liked this chapter! Sorry it's short, but it's just a filler chapter! :) -Mary