Be Mine

Be Mine

Chapter 10

Demi's POV

   So far it's been peaceful at Simon's. He's treated me so good. He went to Wilmer's to get my belongings for me, stood up for me several times, and has run errands left and right to get some new things for my room. To be honest, I've had some thoughts about Simon the past few weeks. Not just any thoughts, but some romantic ones. I know it's crazy because he's old enough to be my father, possibly my grandfather. I just can't help it. I have a thing for Simon Cowell. 

   2 hours later...

    Simon comes home with eight boxes, 3 shopping bags, and a new purse. I look at him with shock. "Simon you did all this for me?" He smiles the sweetest smile I've ever seen on him before. "Of course. You've been through so much lately Demi and I'd do anything to put a smile on your face. By the way, your smile is lovely." My heart swells with feels hearing him say that. Simon pats a spot own next to him on the couch. "Demi there's something I want to to talk to you about. It's not bad... at least I hope you don't think it is."

      He takes a deep breath. "Demi you've been in my life for many years now and since then my life has been a whirlwind of crazy adventures and a lot of laughs. Within those experiences, I happened to start to care for deeper and deeper." I tilt my head in confusion. "You're cute when you babble Simon, but what are you trying to say?" "I'm trying to say that I've fallen for Demi." 

       I smile. Simon raises an eyebrow. "You're not creeped out that I have feelings for you?" I place a hand on his knee. "I'm not creeped out that you have feelings for me because I have feelings for you." He lights up like a firework. "Really? I can't believe it. This is one of the greatest days. " I laugh and kiss his cheek. "I agree." He laughs too. "Well I guess I should ask this question to make it official. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Gladly." 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary