No More

No More

Chapter 12

Simon's POV

     2 hours later...

      Demi and I are currently in the middle of our interview. Normally the interview would involve just Demi and Nick, but since I am going on tour with them has her manager and occasionally helping Nick out as well, they wanted me to be a part of it. Plus with Demi's split from Wilmer circling the media, she might need the extra support.

      "So Demi, Nick, are you guys excited to go on tour?" Demi answers first. "Definitely. Nick has been my best friend since we were kids and I've always wanted to have an experience with such a good person and talented musician like him. Plus, Simon being my manager now is a total bonus." Nick speaks up after. "Demi is so go great and we're going to have an awesome time. Simon's also really chill and I'm going to enjoy getting to know him more as well." 

        The interviewer who's name is Diana.. I think smiles. "It's nice to see two artists as such good friends. Most people who on tour together clash at some point, but that's never happened to you has it?" They both say "Nope" in unison. Diana then turns to me. "Hey Simon. How's it going?" "It's going pretty good. How's it going for you?" "Good, good. Now I have a couple of questions for you. They might be a little personal." "I'll answer them with caution then." 

         "My first question for you is how come you suddenly wanted to be Demi's manager?" "Well I've known Demi for years now and we've remained in contact ever since our X-Factor US days. I thought the least I could do is help her out during a bind. She's helped me on several occasions at my work." She turns to Demi. "That was very kind of you. She gives an awkward laugh. I can tell her and Nick are both getting a bit uncomfortable. Diana seems to want to pry into uncharted territory. 

         "Speaking of very nice things Demi, I've heard about some recent events of yours which leads me to my next question for Simon. Are you dating Demi?" Demi's eyes bug out of her head and Nick is speechless. I try to keep my calm. "Well I might as well be honest with you, yes Demi and I are dating." "That's interesting, given that Wilmer and her split just days ago. You know he's quite heartbroken. I can only imagine how he feels knowing that Demi is whoring it up with a man who looks like frigging grandfather." 

          I look over to Demi who's on the verge of tears and Nick tries his best to relax her in a friendly embrace. "How dare you call Demi a whore. If anything, you look like fucking ripped up tomato who hasn't shacked in a good five years. Why don't do yourself a favor and see if you can actually find a decent man who will put up with your shitty attitude and saggy skin you ruthless bitch." The audience looks appalled and Nick cheers for me. 

         Oh man what did I get myself into. Now Demi's going to have more negativity in the media. *Sighs* It's all going to be my fault. I should've kept my mouth shut and stormed out with Demi and Nick in tow. I can't help it though. I love Demi and I won't let anyone speak to her that way ever again. Wilmer was the last person to get away with that shit.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary