Almost Tour Time

Almost Tour Time

Chapter 11

Simon's POV

    I can't believe that Demi agreed to be my girlfriend. This is the best day I've had in awhile. I've been dreaming about this day for at least two years now. Man life is going to be great. Not only are Demi and I together, but I get to go on her six month long tour as her manager. We'll get to travel to different places everyday so it's a must to get some sight seeing in. Plus, maybe a few hotel stays for.... pleasure. 

    "Demi, you must be pretty excited to go on tour in just a couple of weeks." "I am, but I'm so nervous at the same time." I look at in confusion. "Why are you scared?" She bits her lip. "I don't want to mess up." "Demi how could you mess anything up? You're one of the most idolized singers on the planet along with being extremely talented, sexy, and so much more. You have nothing to be scared of. You're going to kill it every night. If you don't believe me, ask Nick as well. He'll agree with me in a heartbeat."

     She begins to smile. "Thank you Simon, I  really needed that ego boost. Anyways, how does it feel to my manager? Paperwork and constant phone conferences must be a hoot." I roll my eyes. "I hate having to do tons of paperwork and calls, but I'd do anything for you. I'm going to be the best damn manager you've ever had." "I don't doubt it for a second Simon. Now let's go get some lunch before the interview. I'm starving." I laugh. "Of course you are darling. What are you craving?" She pauses for a minute to think. "A nice juicy steak with fries." I put my fist in the air in a goofy manner. "Then a juicy steak and fires you shall have." 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary