Nightguards Animatronics and OCS React to Worst FNAF Fanfiction On Wattpad

This is going to be painful to write. Oh my notch kill me now.

Hello. I am Skylar Aquamarina Artsy Musicala Dancerina. But you can call me Skylar.

Mike: Who the hell named you.

I woke up and my beautiful rainbow hair was already brushed and styled perfectly. I walked into my huge walk-in closet and changed into a neon orange skirt, eight inch pink heels and a bright red crop top.

Chica: *snaps fingers in Z formation* Gurl, you are as spoiled as hell!

Ugh, I look like I'm a homeless Goth! I thought to myself. I swung my expensive purse over my shoulder and walked out of my huge mansion.

Mike: *nostrils flare*

I decided to go for a walk because even though I have boys drooling over my body I was so fat.

Mike: *nostrils flare even more*

Jasper: I think there's people living inside of there.

I passed a kids pizzeria and I walked inside. They were looking for a new night watch person and I totally knew the outfit would look totes cute on me. Besides, I needed the money because my mansion was totally run down even though it was in better shape than the mayor's.

I looked around. There were kids getting bit in the head by animatronics and the music was bad enough to make your ears bleed, but that was totally normal.

Golden Freddy: THAT WAS ONE TIME. ONE FRICKING TIME. *slams door*

I saw this bald guy making puns and a purple man killing kids and trying to stuff them into suits.

Mike: All in favor of Vincent killing Skylar, say I.

Everyone: IIII

Vincent: hehehehehe

There was also this TOTALLY hot brunette guy looking like so innocent and cute and I knew he was like, totes my soulmate.

Jeremy: Is she t-talking about me?

Mike: I'm so sorry man. But yes.

Fritz was nonexistent.

Fritz: -.-

Yep, totally normal.

I walked up and said, "Hi, I'm Skylar Aquamarina Artsy Musicala Dancerina but you can call me Skylar. Also I'm here to apply for the night guard."

"Do you love puns?" Asked the bald guy whose name I knew was Mike because I was psychic.

"Um, sure."

"You're hired," he said, and then proceeded to run around in a circle screaming "PUNS PUNS PUNS!"

Mike: why why why why why

I turned to Jeremy. I knew his name was Jeremy even though he never told me because I'm psychic. I started making out with him.

Jeremy: *whimper*

Then the power went out and the animatronics stole me and stuffed me in a closet. I was screaming because I knew that Jeremy would kick some animatronic ass and then we would make out again. He was such a good kisser!

Jeremy: B-But I don't want to k-kick animatronic butt! She's t-too annoying.

"Now be quiet!" Said Freddy. He stuffed me into a Freddy suit but I wasn't hurt because my totally awesome rainbow hair protected me.

C: Maybe it will protect you when I push you off a cliff.

Vincent: Or when I murder you.

Then the suit exploded and I grew wings and Vincent (again, psychic) and Mike ran over and started worshipping me. Jeremy rose up and we started making out again.

~~FIVE YEARS LATER~~~

Jeremy and I were married because Jerelar was totes real.

We had four girls named Unicornia Pegasusia Fitzgerald, Snowyia Blizzardia Fitzgerald, Luna Eclipsia Fitzgerald, Staria Moonia Fitzgerald, and one boy, Macho Muscles Fitzgerald.

Mike: Can I like assist you next time in coming up with names please

Jasper and Vincent got married even though I have no idea who Jasper is.

Jasper: *cracks knuckles* Oh, you're about to find out.

And Mike lived a sad life alone making puns.

C: B-But I'm his fiancé

The End.