Undertale Sucks (Rant :l )

I was just shoved out of the friend group when Undertale took over the Internet.

Yes, I did just insult your precious little fandom. Deal with it.

Life was going good for me. I had friends, my OTP was getting married and my art was steadily improving.

Then DC discovered Undertale.

People changing their names. I mean seriously, who would change their name to a synonym to a piece of paper or 'Underfell!Sans', whatever the hell that means? Besides, exclamation points are for ENDS of sentences, not smack in the MIDDLE OF FRICKING WORDS. That's common sense, people. Come on. A second grader knows that.

And the clubs. Holy crap the clubs.

There were a million 'Undertale Roleplay and Chat Clubs'. I eavesdropped on one to see how it was going and it was honestly just a bunch of people talking and acting like their name. Like seriously, when I roleplay, I type something like this:

-C glanced up from her book- "Hi!"

Not:

*changes name to Cressida* Hi, I'm C! I love strawberry Pop-Tarts and Mike is my fiancé!

Do you see my point?

Well too bad I'm moving on anyways.

And before you go all crazy psycho on me like "YOU HAVENT WATCHED A PLAY-THROUGH YOU CANT GO AROUND JUDGING UNDERTALE BECAUSE I WILL SIC CHARA ON YOU-"

Hold up a sec. I can sic Vincent on you right back and I guarantee he'll massacre the shit out of this Chara person.

And I have watched a play-through, so shush.

I watched MandoPony play Genocide Undertale. And I don't see what all the fuss over this game is about.

You go to the dictionary and look up Genocide Undertale, you'll find this:

Genocide Undertale: noun. Meaning - a pointless game where you play as a bored Lego character. A talking flower encourages you to kill your mama goat (Hercules anyone?) and then you kill everyone and everything else you meet.

Like, who would listen to a talking flower?

And what's with Frisk? I mean, she's got yellow skin, and her facial expression makes her look like she's listening to Professor Binns from Harry Potter nonstop.

Therefore: Frisk = Lego character

I think I'll leave it there guys. I smell the cornbread calling my name. Yes I smell with my ears.

Goodbai

I'm still kind of pissed at you Undertale nerds but I love the few of you who have stuck with FNAF

~ Fade