WD Cast Reacts to Worst WD Fanfiction on Wattpad

If you guys liked Worst FNAF Fanfiction on Wattpad, I suggest you read on.

I have nothing to do on Sundays since Negan beat an anonymous character to death with Lucille. >:l

AND THEN WE WON'T KNOW WHO THE HECK IT IS UNTIL HALLOWEEN WHY WHY WHYYYYY

Hi. I'm Crystal Waters Sapphire Gorgeous Ripple Blue. But you can call me Crystal.

I woke up in a hospital full of walkers, but I was totally fine. I made it out and rode a bicycle to Alexandria even though it's a long time away from Atlanta. My super speed skills got me there in .0000028463838484 seconds.

Rick: Hey that's my thing

Daryl: Don't you mean your thaaaaaang

Rick: Oh shuddup

I saw Michonne killing walkers with her epic machete. "Om nom nom," she said, eating all of Morgan's protein bars. Morgan flipped out but wouldn't kill her because he's a wimp.

Michonne: Eh, they were good.

Morgan: *steam coming out of ears*

Carol ran off and Daryl went off to find her.

Rick was beating some guy to death while having a chat with Jake from State Farm. Then Jake turned into a walker and almost killed this SUPER hot Chinese guy but I killed Walker Jake from State Farm.

Rick: What the...

"Hi," he said, his brown eyes looking into my crystal blue ones. OMG, I think I love him.

Glenn: Well I hate her now

Then this random brunette girl came over and started being a butt to me. "DON'T TOUCH MY GLENNY POO!" She wailed in a pouty voice, dragging Glenn away.

Maggie: Okay name one time I have ever said that in my entire life

I broke down crying because no one loves me. I'm so ugly with my flowing blonde hair and inch long eyelashes and crystal blue eyes. Also I was wearing designer clothes even though I just escaped from a hospital.

Michonne: Can I please kill her now

Carl came over to me and I looked up. He is sooooo hot with his hazel eyes- oops, I meant eye. He shut Enid in a closet and said, "I love you, Crystal."

Carl: Nope I'm done *walks out*

"Sorry, but...I LOVE DARYL MORE!" I squealed. Daryl came back and he and I had an epic kissing session.

Daryl: *shoots Crystal in head with crossbow*

Then Negan came over and almost killed Maggie. Glenn flipped out but then I comforted him. Then I stole Lucille and beat Negan to death with it. Then I found a cure for the walkers.

Eugene: Hey me and only me gets to lie about that stuff.

The end LOL TTYL BAAAIIIIII

*shoots self in head with Daryl's crossbow*

Rick: Who else thinks we should follow Fade's example?

Everyone: YESS