My Second Grade Diary

So I was looking through my old stuff and I found this diary I used to write in when I was in second grade. Here's a look. Man, I was a strange eight year old.

I will not change any spelling, capitalization or words. Some names are removed for privacy. Meaning that they aren't there so creepy stalkers can't come find me. All bolded stuff was not originally in the diary.

Day One
Today is Monday. Our school is having a book fair, so right when I got my money, me and my dad looked around. I got dog books and Dolphin Tale. I also got this jornal and two bookmarks. My family just went to the pumpkin patch and got pumpkins. I got the largest pumpkin. We are at (name removed). At school it was pajama day so my Mom had to run in and get a shirt and jeans. Next, we went to (name removed). I hate these pants. They are too big at the bottoms. They are embarrassing to walk in. I got pink lemonade to drink. Me and my brother traded cookies because (my brother) doesn't like raisons. I snuck part of my cookie.
Later daddy had to go to a class. Since he left, everything went wrong. First I accedently broke a paint set, so mommy had to buy it. She is the crankeyest mother you ever met. I should have mentioned (it was sad that I could spell mentioned right but not journal) that she made me wear my oh-too-hot coat. But daddy took it off. I didn't talk until we got to (name removed). I was well behaved. I played the Wii with (my brother) for a while. Then I went down to my room to write in this leapord print jornal. I took a bath, put on my pajamas and brushed my teeth. I was so familiar with the route to my room that I did not have to flip the light on. I am reading Saving Zasha, one of my books that I got at the book fair. Then I drifted off into a deep sleep.
Day 1 of Week 1

(Some badly drawn stars and a moon)

Day Two
Today is Tuesday. I woke up at 6:00. I read more of Saving Zasha. It is a very interesting book. I had Cheerios for breakfast. Then I turned my cloths inside-out, on account you could wear your cloths inside out. I brushed my hair and put on my red coat and my furry Russian hat on. I am on my way to school. As usual, we do ADD. Today's was the easyest thing in the world. Because I'm bord, I am writing in my jornal. It is almost flooding. We did computers. It is almost recess, which is everybody's buisness. Me and (name removed) usaly stay in exept for lunch recess. We had snack and reading street. I can't wait until next recess, because we are playing a ghost hunter game. I am ghostly; (name removed) is Sylena; and (name removed) is Adily. (Eight year old Fade: The Semicolon Queen). Now I am Syrena, because Sylena turned me into a human. I finished my bat stories today. We are doing practice for our play. Our play is about a witch'es cat getting stolen, and Scrarella and Mr. Skelly capture the Vampire, who steals Midnight. (My teacher) says that we can write or read a book. Now it's recess time. Yes! I've been waiting for this hour. I passed on N, so I'm on O. I am very happy. We did plain math, then me and (name removed) built an aquarium with legos. Then we were dissmissed. My mom finnaly came. After that, My mom ran to the post office. I got home at 3:08. I played the Wii with my brother (name removed). I plugged in Pirates of the Carribbean. (My brother) told on mommy. I got in trouble just because of a Wii game. Those two are worry warts, I tell you. Forgot to say one of the grossest things happened yesterday - (name removed) P-U-K-E-D! I almost barfed myself. I could feel it in my throght. (Eight year old Fade I don't need to know that) my cat, Whiskers is taking a cat nap in my room, while I'm writing. Later I got to play Pirates of the Caribbean. I read about the Bottlenose dolphin. I also read about the Fennic (seriously the name is right there on the book) Fox. CUTE! Me and (my brother) wached Scooby-Doo. I carried Whiskers out of the bedroom and set him on the floor. Now I'm writing about Fennic (*eye twitches*) foxes. I am putting facts and I drew a picture of that ohhh-too-cute animal. I ate Macaroni and Cheese for suppur. (My brother) is giving me everything he owns. Even his bed. I don't know why. I brushed my teeth and read even more of Saving Zasha. My eyes hurt. Then I feel into a deep sleep.

I cringe reading this

I'll post the rest tomorrow xD

Love you all ❤️

~ Fade