AWESOMECAT27'S WHAT IF CHALLENGE

Because she is being a butt she closed her random book so now I have to post her What if Challenge in here. She sent these to me on Kik. If you wanna talk I am xFadingDreams

1. If Nico di Angelo appeared in my room

I flopped on my bed without even doing the usual check to see if anyone or anything had snuck into my room. That was my first mistake.
I felt around next to me for my book, and when I couldn't find it, I opened my eyes and sat up to look for it. As I raised into a sitting position, I saw a flicker of movement out of the corner of my eye.
"Where's the stupid cat? She forgot to catch one of those mice," I sighed to myself.
I got up to close my door so my brothers wouldn't disturb me and my book (Not that they would anyway. I threw my hardback copy of 'Whispers' at one of them last time.) As soon as I touched the door handle, a rustling noise came from behind me. I instantly drew my hunting knife from my belt and whipped around.
I saw a shoe poking out from behind my bed. A shoe I didn't recognize.
I creeped closer, being extremely cautious of my surroundings. I peeked around the side of the bed, and heard somebody curse.
"Styx."
He moved and I instantly had him on his back, the knife to his throat.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my room?"
He didn't say anything, but I got a good look at him. Dark hair, dark eyes, dark clothes. The only thing not dark was his skin, which was rather pale.
He whispered something I couldn't make out.
"What was that?"
"Di Immortales."
I puzzled what he said. I didn't know what it meant, so I pressed the knife down harder.
"I'm still curious on what you're doing here."
He answered with: "I won't tell you why I'm here, but my name's Nico."
When I heard his name, I could practically hear the click in my brain.
"As in Nico di Angelo?"
He looked at me, surprised.
"Do I know you?"
I sat back and laughed.
"UNCLE RICK, YOU'VE DONE IT. YOU HAVE MADE ME OFFICIALLY INSANE."
He sat up a little and backed away, rubbing his throat.
"You never saw me."
And with that, he dissolved into the shadows.

(So its a little longer than short. So what.)

2. If a zombie apocalypse happened

Okay so once upon a time, I was in the living room of some random friend's house (this friend will remain unnamed because she is a walker now). I was rewatching The Walking Dead and had just gotten to the part where Shane had just gone inshane (hehe see what I did there) when the television flipped to cable automatically and showed a mandatory viewing.
"ALL ACROSS THE UNITED STATES THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTED SIGHTINGS OF DEAD PEOPLE BECOMING REANIMATED AT FUNERALS AND IN ALLEYWAY DUMPSTERS. THE PEOPLE HAVE STARTED REFERRING TO THEM BY MANY NAMES. BITERS, ROAMERS, LAMEBRAINS, GEEKS, AND WALKERS ARE AMONG THE POPULAR NAMES FOR THESE UNDEAD CORPSES. IT IS ADVISED YOU STOCK UP ON FOOD, WATER, FUEL, CLOTHES, AND COMIC BOOKS. BE READY TO TRAVEL. THE WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN PREPARING THEMSELVES FOR THE ALIEN APOCALYPSE, BUT THESE ARE NOT ALIENS. OR MAYBE THEY ARE. WE DON'T KNOW. HEAVILY AFFECTED AREAS INCLU-"
The TV turned off along with every other light in the house. I freaked out a little, then put my shoes on. Opening the front door, I saw the town in flames with people running around screaming. So I ran up to one and it was a walker. It bit me and I died.
The end.

(In reality, I wouldn't survive that long. I'd probably be dead before the mandatory viewing came on. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE CABLE!)

3. If I met my favorite YouTuber

So one day I was just strolling along on my way the library and I saw a person in a Leafy shirt. I went up to here and said "I like your shirt."
She looked at me a d said in a fangirly voice, "HE'S COMING HERE TODAY!"
I looked her in disbelief. "You mean to tell me that LeafyIsHere is coming here?Of all places?"
She nodded vigorously. "HIS TWITTER SAID HE HAS FAMILY HERE AND THAT HE'S SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AT THE FAIRGROUNDS."
Then she made fangirl sound that sounded like a cross between a dying child and a dismembered robot (not that I would know what those sound like or anything psh what).
So I ran like I was being chased by an army of Beliebers and Directioners. In short, I high-tailed to the fairgrounds.
The line was only a few people at the moment, even though he was due here in 15 minutes. Not many people here know who LeafyIsHere is. Sad.

When he got there, the entire crowd (about 8 people) cheered and fangirled. I got him to sign my notebook and my forehead. Then i went to the library and posted on Wattpad the I met him. Then I died of the inner fangirl taking over.

Voila.