Um...Sappy Stuff

Okay.

Everyone keeps asking about my crush. I make the excuse "I don't have one," because it seems unlikely that I do. But I don't think I can tell anyone because they all seem to hate him.

The boy I like is bullied, like me. He is not fictional, thank gosh. He's nice to me and teases me a lot. He looks good in a beanie and actually seems to know what I'm going through and cares. He loves Markiplier and FNAF and I can make jokes that he'll get.

I don't know how many times I've wanted to just break down and cry into his shoulder. I would trust him with my life. And I...I told him everything today and after school he came up to me and shook my shoulders, telling me to stop. I'm grateful for that. Because none of my other friends seemed to care all that much.

Everyone hates him because he's loud and very outspoken, kind of like me. I'm a little quieter and keep my thoughts to myself. He shares my beliefs and opinions. I don't care that everyone calls him ugly because he literally looks better when he's smiling at me.

People keep asking if we're a couple and I deny it, both of us do. He makes a point about "that she's (my name)" but I really hope he doesn't mean it. I don't know how to tell him because he doesn't seem to share my feelings but then again he could be hiding them. I used to be open about my romance but now I keep it bottled up. Really well. And I would feel crushed if he was dating another girl. I know I got him on Wattpad. If you're reading this, tell me how you feel. Preferably at school. Not in the comments.

I want you to know that you made my life better.

~ Fade