More Random Stuff

I was going to wake up and go to lap swim this morning but my alarm went off at like 5:30. That wasn't the problem, because I probably could have gotten up at that point. But I rolled over to shut it off and my legs were on fire. So I had to go to school with sore thighs and calves and a sore back. We ran the mile yesterday in gym, and I still hadn't recovered from the T30. So yeah.

Thank gosh we had choir instead of gym today because I would have died. Many times.

Usually I don't talk about choir (although it's a miracle I don't kill everyone with my voice) but today we were singing a pirate song or something and my teacher was like, "I need a volunteer for a very short and very loud solo." And so I throw my hand up and yell, "I'm both very short and very loud!" Then he let me tell random pirate stuff throughout the song xD it was fun, but my throat is kinda sore. Everyone went up to me like, "You did awesome!" xD it was hilarious.

^ That was written like way back on Wednesday so :P

But I have been thinking about this for a couple of days. Even though it only had like 70 reads when it was up, I still kind of liked it.

"It was loved deeply, not widely."

Here I go ruining your TFIOS feels.

Anyways

*drum roll please*

Budumdumdumdumdum

I MIGHT BRING ERROR 409 BACK.

It was my first Wattpad story. I took it down because I thought it failed. But I am definitely going to change the story a lot, and possibly change the name and other stuff as well. But, leave a vote if you would like Error 409 to come back. :3

Anyways ciao

~ Fade