Heheh Felonade Fluff

I should be sleeping but screw energy I'll just suck at swimming tomorrow

I sat up in my bed, alerted by the noise. It was kind of like a wet boot squeaking on hardwood floor, or something similar.

I silently turn on my flashlight and gasp.

"Fell?"

He stares at me, shocked. Kal and Kamirah freeze, observing.

"What are you doing?"

"I, uh..."

"Hm?"

"L-Lonely."

My expression softens. "Come here." He walks over and sits beside me on the bed, where I hug him.

"Why did you teleport into my room?"

"I, uh... I was hoping you'd let me stay."

"Of course. As long as you don't try to rape me or anything..." I gestured toward my bed.

"I, um...meant the couch."

"Well, whatever you want."

He walks out of my room and into the living room, while Kamirah stays put. She hops up into my bed and purrs.

"Hey, kitty."

I sit there for about an hour with Kamirah purring like a lawn mower on my chest, until I finally stand up, grabbing my blanket. I wrap it around me and walk out into the living room. Fell is asleep on my couch with Kal snoozing at the base. He picks his head up briefly as I walk in but seems to shrug and lies back down.

I have a wide couch, and so I crawl into it, putting the blanket over us. I hug his waist and bury my head in his sweatshirt. Kamirah sits on top of the back of the couch, her paws underneath of her.

He doesn't wake up for the rest of the night, and neither do I.