Chapter 35: She's So Lovely

Brad's POV,

We mostly spent time on stage or in the tour bus. But today is different, we have a whole day of us going around doing interviews. Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy that there's finally a change, but seriously, I don't want to be walking around answering the same questions.

'Are you and Rita serious?'
'Where do you see yourself in a year time?'
'What do you say to people who tell you that you have used Rita to get to fame?'

It gets tiring. The questions are so hurtful, so boring and just a pain. I can't be bothered to answer anymore, and leave it all to James. He's the head anyway, he answers better than me. Tris and I mess about a bit, and con just sits there politely. You can tell he's the quiet one from us all, but he can be loud.

All of us want nothing more but to be home. America part of the tour is nearly done, and we will get to go home sooner or later. It's just I wish it was sooner, like now.

"And Brad, you and Rita seem to be getting it on, how is it?" I get questioned. I lift my eyebrows in a flirty matter and nod.

"Yeah, Rita and I are fine, I really like her for her," I reply smiling.

"We looked back a long time on your Twitter account and found out you were a fan of her before, how is it dating your celebrity crush?" She questions me some more.

"All I can say is never let anyone crush your dreams, because they'll come true. And if they won't, then they weren't the true dreams," I say. The interview goes on and I see Rita in the corner of my eye. She's wearing a short red dress and red heels, I wouldn't want to stand anywhere near her, I'll be the shortest thing ever.

No one seems to understand how much of a pain it is to be this short. It's not fair. I want to be tall and good looking like James. Instead, I get this. Ew. But hey, at least the curls and the eyes impress eh? I have a way with the ladies, with Rita. She's my everything.

🤔Okaii I'm out of ideas and no one is giving me any. Should I just delete the book?🤔