Chapter 25

Aleksandra's POV

"Elise, wake up" I whisper to my friend one more time hoping she will open her eyes. She's been like this for more than an hour and I was more than scared. When I came home and saw her like this I couldn't react for a couple of seconds. She was lying on the floor, without moving and without a single drop of blood around her. "Come on, Elise, I need you to tell me who did this" I ask again.

"Oh God, it hurts like shit" she finally says looking at me.

"Elise, I was so worried" I say hugging her. "What happened?"

"Someone  wanted me to send you a message" she says surprising me.

"It was Sasha" I ask angry.

"No, it was someone else" she denies. "It was Dima who did this to me." I looked at Elise and I couldn't believe my ears. Dima was here and he hurt my friend because of me. Suddenly, a strong desire to hurt him was born inside my body.

"What did he say" I ask.

"He said he's coming" she answers my questions.

"That's all? Are you sure he didn't say anything else?"

"Yes, Aleksandra, I'm sure."

"I'm going to kill him, I swear" I threaten without any doubt in my voice. I was going to kill this man for every single bad thing he did to me.

"No, Aleksandra, you won't kill anyone else. You can't" Elise says trying to change my mind.

"I will kill him because I hate him with my whole heart! He's going to pay for what he did to you, for what he did to me and Natasha" I answer while searching through my phone.

"Who are you calling" Elise asks trying to stand up.

"If Dima said he's coming, I need to let him know that I'm waiting" I say before being interrupted by the sound of Sasha's voice.

"Miss me already, love" he asks making me realize he knew I was going to call him.

"Dima is here" I say ignoring his remark.

"What" he asks worried. "Did he do something to you?"

"No, but he left Elise unconsciousness and he sent me a message. 'I'm coming'" I say waiting for him to say something.

"Is she alright" he asks surprising me. Since when does he care about Elise?

"Yeah, she's fine."

"This means he didn't have any intention in hurting her. Like you said, this was a message for you and you better be prepared because he'll do anything to get to you, to make you suffer" Sasha says making me realize I already knew all of these things.

"I need to find him and I need your help" I ask.

"I'm sorry Aleksandra, but I can't help you, I don't want to. I can't afford to have Dima as an enemy and more than this, I'm tired of helping you without getting anything in return" he answers.

"Tell me what do you want" I ask afraid of the answer.

"I don't believe you'll be able to give me what I want."

"Try me!"

"If I'm going to help you in this war against Dima, you're going to own me a favor" he says very confident.

"What kind of favor" I ask.

"You're going to find out when I'm going to ask for it" he answers.