Chapter 41

Aleksandra's POV

Half an hour later we were ready to go. Sasha's private jet was waiting for us just like he said. I never thought that we're going to work together in order to save Marco and Elise. I never thought that my life will be like this. In a few months almost everything changed, but I don't regret anything. All I want now is to get them back and after that I'm going to end it all. I won't allow this thing to happen again.

"What are you thinking about" Marcel asks me a few minutes after we boarded.

"I just want a normal life, Marcel. I don't want to go through this again. I'm tired of losing people" I confess feeling the need to talk to someone. "I miss Elise so much that it hurts just to think about her."

"We'll get her back. Marco is there and I'm sure he's taking care of her. We'll get them both back, I promise" he says trying to cheer me up.

"Promise me you won't leave me, that you're going to be my friend forever" I ask him.

"I promise you, Aleksandra. I won't leave you. You're stuck with me for your entire life" he promises while hugging me.

"If you're done with all this sentimental things I think we should discuss the plan" Sasha interrupts our hug.

"You're right. We need to concentrate on what's coming and be ready for everything" I agree.

"We're going to land in Netherlands in two hours" Sasha continues to say.

"Then I think it's time for you to tell me Marco's plan" I say impatient.

"Marco's plan is pretty simple but clever. You already know how we managed to track him. He was supposed to get inside Katerina's hiding-place and get her trust. Once he had done that he would've let us known and he would've gotten us access inside. There we would've gotten Elise out and then we would've left before anyone could find us. Of course, if we would've had to fight some people it would've been a reward" Sasha starts to say.

"Katerina is not that easy to trick. She has an ally, a woman and she looks as dangerous as her. Plus, she must have some guards or something like that. She's not stupid. She must have thought that at some point I would've found her and she needed to be prepared. No, this plan is not perfect" I say a little bit disappointed. I really thought Marco came up with a better plan.

"That's exactly what we told Marco that night at the club when you refused to listen to him" Dima intervenes. "That was the moment when we agreed that he should break up with you, not for real of course. We decided that it was better for you not to know because we wanted to make it look real. You were devastated and that's exactly how we wanted you to be. This was the perfect way to trick Katerina. After that Marco got a new-fake-girlfriend and all we had to do was to wait. When the news about your break up was confirmed Katerina took the bait and now Marco is her ally. Well, that's what she thinks."

"How can we be sure? What is she decided to hurt him too" I say scared.

"She won't hurt him, Aleksandra. She'll use Marco to hurt you. I'm not sure what's her plan, but Marco is her advantage" Sasha answers my question. "This is how I would do if I would be in her place."

"Okay, then how are we going to rescue them" I ask curious.

"Is clear that Katerina is interested in you. She wants to hurt you and she doesn't care about anyone else. That's why you're going to meet her exactly where she said and you're going to let yourself caught. You need to make her think that she's winning" Dima continues to tell me the plan.