Chapter 35

Marco's POV

"How did Dima know about this? About the fact that you will face Sasha today and here in the apartment" Aleksandra finally finds the courage to ask.

*

"Sasha is spending the night with Aleksandra's friend, Elise" Dima tells me one more time.

"How do you know" I ask curious.

"I have someone looking after him. He's going to be there when you and Aleksandra will go to see Elise."

"But we haven't spoken about what we are going to do after we land."

"You will after we're done here. You'll insist on going to see Elise but try not to give her a reason to doubt your intentions. She doesn't have to know."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Suffer. Make him suffer and make him feel such a pain that he's wish he was dead" Dima answers like he has been preparing for this his entire life.

"Do you want me to kill him" I ask afraid of the answer. I wanted to make Sasha pay, but I didn't want to kill him. I didn't want to become a killer.

"No, that's my job. I give you half an hour to do your magic then I'll come and finish the job for you" he says making me gulp. "And Reus I remind you that my daughter doesn't need to know about this!"

*

"I don't know. I guess he just followed us" I lie to her moment in which I realized that I was becoming him.

Aleksandra's POV

Three days after the incident with Sasha I was finally able to get in touch with Elise. She never left Sasha's house and she was his personal nurse. I didn't know how to feel about this. I still wasn't able to accept to see her with Sasha and even if I had no idea of what her feelings for him were I could definitely say that she cared about him. That's why I decided to make peace with her and to support the relationship with that demon.

Weeks have passed and I was happier than ever. Marco and I moved in together and he just made me fall in love with him even harder. The organization was under control and I was satisfied to see than all the members did exactly what I told them to do when we last met. Even Alyona seemed to have given up on her revenge against me. Dima bought a house here in Dortmund and we finally had the chance to spend some time alone trying to know each other better.

I got back to being a lawyer and despite the fact that the press was more interested in my relationship with Marco than my trials I was still the best lawyer in town. In only three weeks I managed to solve more than twenty cases which was a real reason to be proud of.

Marco just played football. He missed it so much that he spent a lot of time with his friends on the pitch. Somehow he found the strength to get over the fact that he missed EURO 2016 and when he was asked how he managed to heal so fast he just said that I was the reason, that I took him to a good doctor in Russia and now you can understand why the press kept on asking me about this subject, about my relationship with Marco. One of the reporters even asked if we got married there and now I'm even more famous than ever because I laughed so hard after she asked this that she probably thinks that I'm crazy.

"Why are you smiling" Elise asks with a smile on her face. I was daydreaming for more than 10 minutes and I totally forgot to sign the paper she brought.

"Nothing, I just remembered something" I answer giggling.

"You were thinking again about that reporter" she says smiling.