Chapter 39

Marco's POV

When I finally got control over my body I was afraid to open my eyes. I was feeling like I could throw up in any moment. But then I remembered what happened and that I had to see where I was. So I easily opened my eyes making sure I won't do anything that could make me feel worse.

I was more than surprised to see that the place she took me was a bedroom. I have to admit that I was shocked. I was expecting to be tied up in a cell or something like that. But seeing that the woman brought me here made me wonder is she really was who I thought.

I easily stood up from the bed and I started to walk around the room trying to get rid of the dizziness. I have no idea what she injected me with but I can say that I hate feeling this weak. A few minutes later things got better. I was slowly becoming myself again.

I wanted to check the room and see if I can find something that could help me, but what could I check? There was nothing in the room except from the bed. I cursed and I went to the window hoping that I could guess where I was. A garden, a very beautiful garden was the only thing I could see. What's with Russians and their gardens? There were no guards or at least that's what I thought.

"Isn't that a beautiful garden" I hear the woman ask me. I was more than surprised by the fact that I didn't hear when she entered the room. She was good.

"I'll never understand why you Russians are so obsessed with gardens" I simply answer while turning around to face her. It was the same woman who 'kidnaped' me a few hours ago.

"It's our guilty pleasure" she answers showing me a kinky smile. "Among others" she continues to say while looking at me. Well, she was looking like she was analyzing me.

"Why am I here" I ask not impressed by her words.

"Aren't you curious to know my name" she asks starting to walk towards me.

"If you consider that necessary" I answer bored. She was trying too much to impress me. The woman in front of me had nothing special. She was kind of short, her red hair reached her shoulders and when I was looking at her face I couldn't imagine anything else but a child. She was immature and somehow annoying.

"Alyona" she answers still smiling. There was no reason for her to smile. Yep, she was annoying.

"I'm Marco but you already knew that" I say back.

"I can see why Aleksandra was so in love with you. You're good looking and this body of yours" she says while starting to touch me. "But the attitude is your number one. You're confident and arrogant" Alyona continues.

"Thanks but I'm not interesting in what you're offering" I admit pushing her away.

"I think that's enough" another woman talks. Standing a few meters away from us she was looking at Alyona like she was on the point of killing her. "I didn't sent you here to flirt with him. I told you just to see if he was awake!"

"Just spend a few minutes with him and then you'll be the one flirting" Alyona answers before leaving the room.

"How are you feeling Marco" the woman asks me.

"I'd feel better if you'll just tell me who you are and what the hell do you want from me" I yell not being able to control myself. I looked outside the window again and only now I realized that it was still night. This means I wasn't asleep for a long time.

"I think you already know the answer to your question Marco. You know who I am" she just answers.

"Katerina, Aleksandra's nanny" I confess making her smile. I have to say that the woman standing in front of me was not like I expected. She was way younger than I thought. She had long, black hair, she was tall and beautiful. But she had the same thing as Aleksandra. You could read in her eyes that she was dangerous.