Chapter 29

Aleksandra's POV

I read the message again and again trying to find another explanation for it, but I just couldn't do it. Maybe Sasha sent it to a wrong number? But then, why does Elise has his phone number? But when Elise came back into the room I finally got the chance to find answers.

"Elise, what is this" I ask showing her the phone I was holding for a couple of minutes.

"I think that's my phone" she answers without even giving me a hint that he knew that I knew.

"Someone sent you a message" I continue saying.

"What does it says" she asks sitting next to me while staring to eat some peanuts.

"Nothing important. Just Sasha saying that his bed really misses you" I say moment in which Elise almost chocked with a peanut.

"Let me see that" she says grabbing the phone. She read the message a couple of times then she just stared in blank.

"Aren't you going to give me an explanation" I ask starting to get impatient.

"I slept with him" she whispers.

"Why" I ask afraid of the answer.

"Because I was drunk and because I was feeling lonely" she keeps whispering.

"Why Sasha, Elise? Why him? You know what kind of men he is" I tell her trying not to make her feel really bad.

"I don't know, Aleksandra! It just happened! I just slept with him. It won't happen again, don't worry" Elise answers annoyed by all my questions.

"He's not good for you. He's going to make you suffer" I start to say but I stop in the moment Elise stood up and looked into my eyes.

"I don't care what he's going to do! You are not the only person who can have this kind of relationship" she almost yells before running into her bedroom and locking herself in there.

As much as I tried to talk with her, to make her listen to me, she refused to open the door. Furthermore, she didn't even say a word to me the next day. At work when I needed something from her it was like I was speaking with a robot.

"Elise, can you please talk to me? What did I do wrong" I ask her one more time before leaving the office. As an answer she just looked at me once then turned around and left to her desk.

"Fine, if you don't want to talk to me then don't do it. I won't beg you. Don't wait for me tonight, I won't sleep at home" I say to her before leaving straight to Marco's house.

I drove to Marco's place without even thinking about it. I didn't pay any attention to the road and I didn't even know how I managed to get safe to his place. Even if I arrived with an hour earlier I was relieved to see that Marco was already home. I was missing him so badly. I went to his door and I rang the doorbell once. But he didn't answer so I rang again.

"Just one second" I hear him yell from inside the house.

"What is taking you so long" I yell back. "Marco Reus, don't tell me that there's another woman in there" I continue saying starting to laugh.

"No other woman except you, my love" he says finally opening the door. "Come on in" he invites me in making me notice that he was dressed like he was going to celebrate something.

"Marco, are we celebrating something" I ask while looking at the way I was dressed. Just a casual blue dress, nothing too fancy.

"Why are you asking" he says while looking into my eyes. He didn't even let me enter the living room.