Chapter 33

Aleksandra's POV

"I don't care if you are my friend or not, I don't care how much I love a person, if someone betrays me, he dies" I say while looking at Sasha. I've always wondered why I haven't done anything to make him pay for what he did to me. He looked into my eyes and then he looked at Dima trying to hide his fear. "I hate to kill, I really do, but this doesn't mean I'm not capable to do it and I think you just got your proof" I continue to say while looking down at my feet. Natasha's body was staying right there. Around her body was a big stain of blood.

I hid the gun behind my jacket and I started to walk around the room. All of the others members were quiet. No one had the courage to say something. Not even Alyona. I looked at Dima and I wasn't surprised to see that he was already looking at me. He smiled and he tried to assure me that I did the right thing.

"Things are going to change here. This organization will change and from now on you won't be able to do anything without my approval" I said still walking around the room.

"We can't tell you every single thing we will do! It's impossible" a man starts to say but he stopped once I looked at him.

"What's your name" I ask realizing that I didn't know their names. Well, except from Sasha, Alyona and Katia.

"Demyan" he simply answers. I suddenly remembered that he was our representative in Ukraine.

"Well, Demyan, in your case you won't be able to kill anymore. Not if I don't want you to" I tell him amused to see his reaction. He looked completely stupefied.

"That's what I do" he answers raising his voice.

"I know. You kill for money. Influent people pay you to do their dirty jobs. You won't do that anymore. You will kill but only after you inform me about the person who needs to die" I simply answer. "Don't worry, you'll still be able to satisfy your bloodlust" I assure him when I saw his disappointment.

"Igor" I say looking at the oldest man from this room. He was Dimitri's right hand. "You will stop giving the Syrians weapons from now. And if they insist or threaten you just ask them to give you money. Lots of money" I said happy to see that he agreed. I liked him.

"Melor and Lev you will try to make sure that the people from Afghanistan and Iraq won't suffer that much anymore. You will protect them against the terrorists" I say while I was standing behind their chairs. They didn't say a word.

"Nikolai you will keep doing arm trafficking but you won't sell drugs anymore. Pyotr you will help him" I continued to say starting to get bored. "Aleksei, can you even imagine what I'm going to do to you if you won't stop doing human trafficking? I'm going to make you feel so much pain that you will beg me to kill you" I whisper to the man who was standing on the chair in front of me. "I give you one month to end this or you're going to regret" I smile moving on to the person next to him. "Mikail, keep doing what you are already doing, but take more care about her" I say giving him a big smile.

"Grigoriy, let me tell you that I like you a lot. You were able to make these girls fall in love with you and they had no idea that you were just fooling them" I say almost laughing. Alyona wanted to say something but she managed to control herself. Katia was looking at her with hate and I couldn't help but smile. "I like your ideas. I like the weapons you create and I don't want you to stop. All I want is to send me the mold before starting to build them" I said moment in which I was able to see his smile.

"There is only one more problem to solve before ending this meeting" I said while I sat on my chair. I put my legs on the table and I looked straight into Alyona's eyes. "Someone here needs to pay for her attempt of betrayal."